Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kegs hasn’t a notion of being let stay in Oz long term. He really is a cretin.
Sinead’s meltdown in full swing? Deleted insta??

Reactions: 5
Kegs hasn’t a notion of being let stay in Oz long term. He really is a cretin.
Sinead’s meltdown in full swing? Deleted insta??
I'd say she's on some stupid retreat where there is no phones/SM allowed. It won't stop her taking pics to post Monday I bet.

Reactions: 2
Deleting insta? Attention seeking at its finest. What a complete twit she is.
She’s done this before. Take social media breaks. I think she just deletes the app from her phone to keep her off it. I hate when people announce they are taking a break. Just leave you don’t need to justify it 😒

Reactions: 6
She’s done this before. Take social media breaks. I think she just deletes the app from her phone to keep her off it. I hate when people announce they are taking a break. Just leave you don’t need to justify it 😒
The only thing that needs to announce its departure is a flight. F**k of Begarty. Absolute conwoman.

Reactions: 9
Did she not say yesterday she was going on a digital detox but continues posting stories on instagram! Such a consistent liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s how it works in Oz rentals are unfurnished. Most people go on marketplace and gumtree and them kinda places, but Sinead had to have everything new
What do they do with all the furniture and stuff when someone moves out?

Reactions: 3
The person moving out sells it or takes it with them. People do yard sales as well. It’s been a long time since I was there but it still the same. If it’s not pinned down people want it. My sis moved back to Ireland last year and she literally sold duvet covers and things like that, it’s totally different to here.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve had to unfollow this blonde bimbo. I could feel my brain cells dying every time I watched one of her stories. She’s a complete charlatan

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So much for having her own place & all her 💵 probably easier when u split rent 🤣
Also can split the cost of an 8 ball

Some rentals are furnished, most are not though. People move into an empty house and bring all of their own belongings. Different if you're moving into a share house where it's already kitted out with other peoples stuff like a fridge etc. but your bedroom would usually be empty. If people were moving far away or didn't want to take their stuff with them, they'd likely sell the bigger/mpre expensive things (like furniture etc.) on gumtree or FB marketplace but lots of smaller/cheaper stuff just gets donated to charity shops.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The person moving out sells it or takes it with them. People do yard sales as well. It’s been a long time since I was there but it still the same. If it’s not pinned down people want it. My sis moved back to Ireland last year and she literally sold duvet covers and things like that, it’s totally different to here.
Nobody will want to buy her furniture, with kegs living with her. His bare ass will have touched every surface with all the videos he film🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.