Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hot lips

Chatty Member
I think she’s harmless and I do like watching occasionally (I enjoy listening to bloggers talk about random things and daily life -that aren’t ads)
I’m curious about her tho.. just spotted her on (a lot) of bloggers comments sections; but where did she come from? Is she around long? How did she find these brands etc ??
she related to joy, liz reaney, around about a year, ild say has bought following, spends the day commenting on everyones page , Anxiety hadnt been in a hairdresser for 2 years , because of anxiety, but when offered free, no anxiety, ild say shes a player , dying to get free stuff, wants to be a full time insta hun , everyone new best friend on insta , tags the shit out of everyone

Reactions: 4

Purplepot

VIP Member
She is so bland. Boring af. JOsuff this JOsuff that. She thinks she is being ‘real’ by mumbling about anxiety . Looks ill to be honest!

• Haha

Dancinghippo

Chatty Member
Was just looking at Ellie Kelly’s page … out of her first 11 posts, chelsey has written “beautiful 🥰” , “obsessed 🥰” on 8 out of the 11 of these … Ellie doesn’t follow her . does she do this on all bloggers? I had noticed tagging them on stories but not the comments on posts
Yes she does can smell the desperation off her

• Haha

Alucia

VIP Member
Wonder is she supporting Burp and Teeth's Twitter gate, they are good buddies. She is also modeling at the show Liz and Julie are judging soon.

• Haha

JustAnotherFollower

Chatty Member
I think she’s harmless and I do like watching occasionally (I enjoy listening to bloggers talk about random things and daily life -that aren’t ads)
I’m curious about her tho.. just spotted her on (a lot) of bloggers comments sections; but where did she come from? Is she around long? How did she find these brands etc ??
She's recent enough, a couple of those sh*te // no make up - hand up - hand down - full make up arent I gorgeous //reels got a few likes so she decided to 'give the whole instagram influencer thing a shot' she said as much at the time... it was all brand new but why not give it a go... then she basically licked the arses off all the usual z list huns by tagging them in her follow fridays, and commenting on all their posts until she eventually got more followers and mentions back and voila here we are, her own tattle thread 🤭...I don't understand how the anxiety thing matches up with choosing influencing as a path either when it was so contrived especially and planned... she really annoys me I must say and I find her an awkward uncomfortable watch...

Danni78

Had to laugh at all the hints she was giving for the childs birthday she got no freebies has to bake her own childs cake, only right she provides no entertainment to her viewers all her does is come on and moan

Addd

VIP Member
Jesus her content is beyond boring and mundane. Who does she think gives a shite about what she is cooking for dinner or if she’s putting a clothes wash on. Why does she think people want to see or care about what she is up to everyday?

Hot lips

Chatty Member
Is anybody else SICK of her banging on about her cheap ass pennys lashes? Couldnt just be me? Get some content Chelsey for the love of god🙏
This one such a pain , nothing going for her , the tic toks are embarrassing for herself, if she was a holiop she would lick herself, trying illnesses to make it big , shes shocking, up everyones arse , just embarrassing herself

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
One million percent - all the low life Z listers got a free wash and blow dry in Peter Marks - lads they are hitting the high life 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Imagine looking that scruffy that a local salon gets all the filthiest sewer rats in for a communal free wash? 😂

• Haha

CalM

She is fucking del-uded! Why would she be saying sorry for not trying on the cheap shite from Penneys. Ohmigod I am MORTIFIED for her. And she says the pieces are timeless! Oh I just cant - its fast fucking fashion from Penneys Chelsey. And while I have you that €19 biker jacket is NOT leather. Del-uded! 🤣 😬 🤣

• Haha

Rayofsunshine20

The get ready with me full glam video - you can see right up her nostrils that she needs to blow! Why upload that video!!! Clueless

• Sick
  • Haha