Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wineo20

VIP Member
She talks some amount of shite! Am I am did my am shopping am I’m going to am out that away then am have a coffee and a yogurt am

• Haha
Reactions: 7

brandambassador

VIP Member
It’s the comments on every huns post licking their hole and then the Friday ‘tags’ in the hopes of reshares. Think I’ll pimp out my son and hubby and go full HUN see what I can get out of it. Waiting for the day that influencers die off

Reactions: 6

CalM

She is trying to be a big Instagrammar/TikTok-er - like she has a mundane, boring fucking life! I get second hand embarrassment for her daily :rolleyes:

Danni78

I think this one just leads a way too boring life to be an influencer. Coming on talking about a wall they are building like who actually cares about a wall, even if you are into home improvement she doesn't go into detail like those DIY TikToks where you can get tips she just comes on and pure waffles on about shite day in day out

elizadoolittle69

Chatty Member
I get the ich when wannabe I fluencers say “I’m gonna come on for the chats”

You’re talking down the phone to yourself

Danni78

She said she was in the changing rooms in a clothes shop and looked in the mirror and broke down crying and had to tell her fella and her friends or some shite she would wanna get a grip and cop on.

She a mother to 2 kids not a bloody self conscious teenager struggling with body image, and if that was the case you wouldn't have an insta page posing in your cheap clothes pouting away so stop with the attention seeking and looking for sympathy

Getagrip21

So she comes on to boast that she's given up work due to her ill health and how lucky she is that she was on a course of antibiotics and able to be at home cause if she was in work on them she'd definitely end up back in hospital.... Jesus Mary and Josif helps us all if I gave up work everytime I had to take a course of antibiotics for my I'll health I'd never work a day but I've no choice I've bills to pay and kids to look after

She comes on all upset now cause she's prob got a few honest opinions about her comment asking us to click on the links so she can earn a living. Your hardly struggling hun you've been away how many times this yr and your going to lapland... ask my bollix normal people worry wk to wk to put food on the table and pay the utilities not to mention the impending Christmas budget. She needs to give up being a content creator this ain't the job for her.

What's the crack?

VIP Member
Do you think she talks about him like he's her child? It took me til they got covid to figure out who he was 😂😂 I've only started following her recently but know of her a long time as all she does is licks every instagrammers arse so she came up in comments alot 🙈
She's another one for eye fucking herself I can't look at the serious faces she makes trying to be sexy and the turning of the head then looking back again . Sorry if ye now can't unsee this 😅 😬 😐 🙃 😂 😅

• Haha
  • Sick

Purplepot

VIP Member
Niamh only said what were all thinking 😂😂😂
Go Niamh 😂😂👏👏 call these FAKE fucks out like they deserve. None of them know what the Google function does. Beggy Mitchell’s all of them. Society is in a dangerous place when a different viewpoint is considered slander.

FoolingNobody

At the risk of getting told off for trying to moderate, the comments on her looks are absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 5

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
A walk-in wardrobe for clothes from SHEIN & the sale rail in Penneys 😂😂😂😂 no shade on affordable clothes, it’s just the notions & she never looks well 😂😂

• Haha

Purplepot

VIP Member
She is total scam. My kids this my kids that. Look im playing with them! In reality she is scouring insta tagging and liking. Make no mistake she would throw you under the bus for her own advantage!

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Wonder is she supporting Burp and Teeth's Twitter gate, they are good buddies. She is also modeling at the show Liz and Julie are judging soon.
She's modelling?! Jesus wept 😂😂😂😂 she is going to be even more in love with herself after that 🙄

• Sick