Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scarlett Love

Because for the first time in a very long time she seems to be consistently uploading!
Unpopular opinion: I enjoy her builds and I like her vlogs. They aren't high energy and feel like facetiming with a friend who likes to complain a lot.
I agree. Her vlogs especially are very calming and mellow and I often feel like I need that.

Reactions: 1

my_gripes

I randomly decided to watch his first Bigwallet series, it’s from 8 years ago. He’s so different! He’s more chaotic and less filtered. Still doesn’t know how the game works, so not everything has changed lol

It’s also a trip to see the game from 2015. James keeps having the move doors around because they didn’t lock, and he was trying to prevent people going in certain rooms.
I used to really like James’ old Bigwallet series. The last I enjoyed was Get Famous. His gameplay was delightfully chaotic even just a few years ago. He’s so boring now. And the Bigwallets aren’t as interesting to me as they were before.

jadepaula

interesting… as her part in the memorial consisted of a pre-recorded video being played.. like she wasn’t actually there 🤔
24B3497E-8357-4BAD-8081-7BAFBE152782.png

• Wow

HannahBananah

Maybe she was sharing all that stuff because he wasn’t talking to her. She might have thought that Andrew would know how bad she felt after talking about it publicly. I’m glad to hear she’s doing a lot better now though and going to therapy.

Does anyone watch someone who is a normal human being? I'm not really here for the fake OMG screaming simmers or the ones who have made their voices so low and monotone that I want to fall asleep. Anyone who just talks like a human being?
Sorry for the late reply but I just started watching Not Malcolm doing a legacy challenge in The Sims 3. There's a fair bit to watch and 100% refreshing from over reacting and EA ass kissing of big Simtubers

RJF

VIP Member
Plumbella was given the prompt “past, present and future” to create her kit. She could have done anything with that prompt.

Given that every object in all eternity has existed in the past, present or future, she was basically given free reign to devise whatever she wanted.

Scandiflowers

The spiffing Brit is having a very successful sims video on speed running 1 million simoleons - which simstuber is gonna try doing a similar challenge first?

Snackerdoodledoo

Her building for the rec center is OK, but good lord is it so bland inside 🙄

Surprised that Delis library is actually decent.

Robot2350

Chatty Member
I can only comment on those 3 and only about their latest video
I feel like Lilsimsie's video is way more interesting (behind the scenes, building official houses) than James' and Deli's videos where it's just taking care of 7 infants, which we all know is gonna be hard and that's it, like they didn't show any new content per say ? I know infants is new content but if you're just showing your sim struggling to take care of them, it's not so much different than toddlers... James' video is just him complaining about the sim not doing what he wants him to do and Deli's I don't know because I couldn't be bothered but I know she messed up in the first two minutes with the personality choice and didn't even notice.
Also, I feel like a lot of people who watch Deli also watch James and vise versa since they're a couple, and they both made the exact same video (which I don't really get).
On another hand, I really don't understand how people can handle lilsimsie. The way she talks is SO annoying and her eyebrow movement is so weird, I can only handle watching her for 5 minutes...
---
It's interesting what Lilsimsie is saying about what happens when EA asks you to build houses for their new pack (yes, I am struggling but I am watching). Is it me or it doesn't make any sense ? They asked her to build a house with literally no surrounding lots/fake houses, which makes it really hard to choose a style to go with (lilsimsie says it). Then, they asked her to build a house that was 22k max, but they didn't give her access to the new items' prices ?! o_O
I remember seeing someones video, they go through stages with the building so I guess at the end ultimately you would know all these things?

berry

VIP Member
Is there a list of creators they've worked with for builds?

And does anyone have any suggestions for who they'd rather see asked to build?!

VibingintheGarden

It was gigisneckofthewoods! She did one on pleasant sims too. For gigisneckofthewoods she honestly really annoys me because she doesn’t practice what she preaches. She criticises the game and other content creators but doesn’t put much positive content back. Don’t get me wrong, the content she makes *is* good; but it’s even more sporadic than Steph0Sims. Gigi could be a genuinely huge youtuber if she actually tried but she’s so inconsistent.
Maybe positive is the wrong word - I mean like content that she promises but never delivers, like weird let’s plays and fun challenges that she says she’ll do but then never does. And then does a rant post instead every four months
As someone who is a casual watcher, what weird let’s plays and fun challenges did she promise and not deliver? I know of her series Bleakwood but is there something else? Also, from looking at her videos, she's uploaded one video a month for years up until her computer died early 2022, so that's not consistent? I get that we all want more content from our favorite creators but its kind of unfair to expect small channels to measure up to the bar of people who have editors and people to help them. I assume Gigi has another job outside of Youtube and considering she uploaded 1 video a month for multiple years, that might be all she had time for. As for posting only rants, just looking at her videos, the rants get tens of thousands of views and the let's plays get a couple thousand. If you were a creator, which would you rather post? 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

berry

VIP Member
I thought she was Latina. She's not white.

---

Deli has uploaded a video building Trixie's Motel. Is NOTHING sacred any more? I'm a huge fan of Trixie's so when this popped up on my timeline I was furious. Can't bring myself to watch it. I don't need to dislike the girl any more.
The build is really nice!