Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anniemouse

VIP Member
Looks like some are getting it on launch day but no early access, I just saw that on Rachel Pedd’s YouTube community page. Maybe because she is a builder more than a Let’s Play type that they don’t think she needs it early? I do love her builds though.

Reactions: 2

shooksimmer

Vixella would actually really suit her brown hair more than the fuchsia pink hair she has now but I’d bet it wouldn’t look this good and her hair (and creativity) is probably fried from all that dye she’s put on for the last several years. Personally her purple hair was my favorite but she can do what she wants.
30D87040-8F60-4FD6-9CB7-8418A2C0B8DD.png

Snackerdoodledoo

Does anyone watch someone who is a normal human being? I'm not really here for the fake OMG screaming simmers or the ones who have made their voices so low and monotone that I want to fall asleep. Anyone who just talks like a human being?
Hope this works. I posted a list ages ago of smaller simmers I found....
(preface again with a disclaimer that I have not watched all of them in depth, so some could still be awful 🤣 & even since I posted, I haven't watched a lot of them. But I'd saved them to give them a watch. I've just been catching up on the few I'm enjoying at the moment so I haven't gotten to them all)

VNDO

Chatty Member

Am I a complete cunt for being a bit skeptical about this whole thing in retrospect? Seems a bit performative in hindsight... a bit grifty. (Absolutely understand if people disagree). I like Cindy as well, just as an aside but it's a bit fishy to me.
It seems very scammy, imo.
---
I think it is a good idea to be somewhat skeptical about what people post online. You only see the side they want to portray. I found this on another gossipy site and the argument is interesting.

View attachment 2028243

Not sure I believe all of it BUT Cindy knows a lot about Youtube and how to frame things to get the most amount of clicks and views. Another thing, from her old deleted vlogs, she loves Amberlynn Reid. If you don't know her, she is a vlogger that has manipulated and lied to her audience for a decade to line her pockets. Her grifts are well documented by her "haters" and her lies have made her very rich, pulling in $20k a month from Youtube. Not saying these two things are connected but there are some similarities there. Cindy's definitely done her homework if this is a grift.
Where is this? Could you pm the link?

ECH

VIP Member
I watched plumbella review on the pack and infants and tbh she hasn't been that annoying rather than the random tiktok references to be quirky. I think it might just be that they are more formal reviews but I hope the rest of her content becomes less obnoxious.
I agree, she seems more mellow in a good way.

I see Kayla has found something new to complain about the swartches on.. Brick foundation this time 💀 It's always something

Update: It always baffles me when she randomly explains how to do a certain build trick mid video. This time it was how to alt place items on a nightstand. I just want to know who watches a random build video hoping for build tips 😂 Leave it to a separate video!! It's just a pet peeve of mine personally. It comes off more as condescending than helpful, not to mention just plain repetitive. She has enough of that going on already

Last edited:

ECH

VIP Member
She had a month where she tried loads of new content ideas - in the style of LaurenZSide - and it was actually performing really well in terms of views and seemed happier. Vixella clearly doesn’t like the sims very much, so why is she dedicating a channel to it at this point? She’s got the back up to know she can go variety if she wants.

Speaking of, can we imagine any other simstubers could become variety streamers, like callmekevin? James’ Flabaliki channel was sooo good and so much better than his sims channel, but now it’s stale and he never updates it anymore

I’ve got really into stardew valley YouTubers and I know lilsimsie streams it but I’d like her to actually post a video series of her playing it - even if not on her channel
I like Sasha for her variety content so I agree! I like when her and Zeuz play things together, and I liked them playing Plate Up with Gluon and James. I think she would probably feel more inspired if she even just made half her videos variety.

BackupWinnie

Snackerdoodledoo

Ok. I’m watching and at about 12:35 Deli mispronounces “Komerebi.” 🙄
Idk why this bothers me so much 🤣
I watch a small simmer who consistently calls it "KomoRObi" and I want to flip a desk. Idk if she just can't remember the right name or it's a joke I missed out on 🤔
(I give partial credit that it might be a joke bc another simmer I watch on occasion calls Tartosa "Tortuga" on purpose, but they say that every time so you know it's on purpose 🤣)

jadepaula

anyone seen delis new video? it’s a speedbuild but a little bit slower than usual. which is fine but she spent over 9 minutes on the living room and there wasn’t even any clutter or little decor pieces in it. lazy editing at its finest

tropicanaorange

I think Devon Bumpkin is in the Creator Network. He’s not exactly family friendly and talks shit criticizes the game in every video/stream. Or at least he was a Game Changer at one point? But idk what the rules are either.
true but it’s like… a different kind of thing? Like he still builds and plays the game. I think FGG is just too chaotic/x rated to ever be considered for the creator network. I could be wrong cos Steph is the same way and she’s still in the network right?

jadepaula

i’m watching plumbellas san seqouia overview (it isn’t a super annoyingly edited video) and tbh i don’t mind kaylas builds in general but i hate her interiors. the rec centre she built is so sterile and boring looking.. also in delis video of her rental build it was so funny that she mentions how the sims team asked her to put a hot tub in ( you could tell she really didn’t want to as it didn’t match the style of her build 😂 )

Attachments

I've been on a binge lately of old GrayStillPlays sims vids. They're so good 😆
Seconded!!! If anyone here likes CallMeKevin's videos, I'm sure you'll like Gray's as well 😆 I go back and rewatch his Sims videos whenever I really need a laugh

Raychieee

Chatty Member
Drgluon literally saying in his live stream that you can't play with infants without the changing table. Literally proving that 1 they don't know what comes with the pack and what's base game and 2 that changing tables should be included as standard.

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I just want to have a different age for uni, like in the sims 2. I rarely play university as don’t want to spend most of young adult life playing it.
Not fussed over infants, I was quite content with the generic baby and it also seems to be really glitchy so have yet to update my game to play.
I once finished uni with my sim and then the day after he turned into an elder! Not sure if it was because I played it in a tiny house (tiny living) does that speed age up or something??

Reactions: 1