Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipeandrepeat

I hate people who have lots of children and then older ones are treated like they need to help parent the little ones - it's so selfish & unfair! China seems like a lovely girl, but it's unfair to put that responsibility on her little shoulders.

Who gets up at 4am if their baby wakes for a feed? Surely that's still a night feed and you go back to bed for at least an hour or so?! She seems completely manic but I also don't know any adults who go to bed regularly at 7/8pm either so I guess she makes up that sleep! Just seems bonkers to me. Also a salad box for breakfast šŸ¤”
Anything before 6am is surely a night feed.
And salad for breakfast has to be the strangest thing I've seen. She's a very manic person for sure

JaffaCake

Did she really wake her husband at 5.30 and massage him on camera šŸ¤¢ and basically says it's done as manipulation so he can't be grumpy all day cause she's done more then him!! This woman is off her rocker surely

I wonder how he feels having that broadcast!! Absolutely bizarre.

CazD

I see yet again China is helping to pick up the pieces after one of her mums breakdowns... šŸ˜¬

some times we have to reach for outside support, even when we donā€™t want to.
For the sakes of our family. I actually suspect her meltdown this weekend was reading here, despite not saying it was.
What was the breakdown about this time šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ must have missed it!!

louisana

Does she Have a open tiktok account?
Iā€™m not too sure. Iā€™ve just seen Simone sharing Chinaā€™s videos on her stories in the past. I donā€™t think a personal TikTok account is suitable for 9 year olds. Maybe thatā€™s just me.

Swipeandrepeat

Did she really wake her husband at 5.30 and massage him on camera šŸ¤¢ and basically says it's done as manipulation so he can't be grumpy all day cause she's done more then him!! This woman is off her rocker surely

I didn't even know that she had a thread on here, I thought I was the only one who thought she was loopy.
If thats not a secret baby in there then she needs to really work on her percentages because if you eat well 80% off the time you wouldn't end up that big that quickly.
Donā€™t forget the miles she walks across the country side with all the kids. 20,000 steps a day... hmmm!

Yellow34

Iā€™m not too sure. Iā€™ve just seen Simone sharing Chinaā€™s videos on her stories in the past. I donā€™t think a personal TikTok account is suitable for 9 year olds. Maybe thatā€™s just me.
It's definetly not. You can't filter what you see and alot of it isn't appropriate for kids.

Why would she delete it? I guess itā€™s hard to compete with these massive accounts and she probably got sent more hate back. Not sure if itā€™s coincidence but Iā€™ve seen TIPP create similar content to others after theyā€™ve posted more than this one time. Potentially accidental ??ā€ā™€

Iā€™ve been wanting to comment on this, but as I was the last one to comment and no one did for ages I thought I would look like Iā€™m talking to Myself.

Im torn on this. Iā€™ve noticed quite a lot of the clothes she has been wearing are maternity/ones she wore when she was pregnant. Also, The fact sheā€™s so happy to have her picture put up where she is clearly looking like she has a bump. But then on the other hand she says she has been drinking more and eating a lot of take away - which I think would give you a big belly quickly! I always wondered if her partner drinks a lot as he has a beer belly. I know sheā€™s done a post about how sheā€™s put on weight though so maybe she just is the sort of person to be okay with it?
Iā€™m wondering if she maybe has done this to make the ā€œbumpā€ not such an obvious one.
I hope sheā€™s not having another yet. She still seems a little off balance And mentally could do with having a rest.

xlxjxbx

Yes I agree about the whole coming home from work and helping her put them in the car. Surely if putting them in the car is an issue, you could find somewhere to go that you can just walk to? As well as having to take time off work to be at home to help. I think she really needs to address her mental health issues better. The fact she currently doesnā€™t have a phone, isnā€™t that the second time sheā€™s smashed a phone recently?!
Their house looks a good size downstairs but the upstairs seems really small! The kids bedrooms are tiny! Surely they must be able to be on a list to be re-housed due to overcrowding?

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
Sheā€™s completely manic. Is this woman ok? and does she always tell her followers sheā€™s just banged her husband? And whatā€™s with the aggressive salad munching? What job does Jordan do?