Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Best thing Jordan could do is drop a couple of bricks on his **** and it will save him from her ever growing want to populate the world!

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Not having any social media can be very liberating.
So very true! I stopped using Facebook around the time the story of the Cornell university/targeted updates was released. I subsequently stopped using Instagram and all other platforms. Then, a year ago, I stopped using a personal phone completely. No requests for FarmVille, no comparing myself to the edited and unattainable insta life, no WhatsApp group chats that I had to will myself to respond to... I felt absolutely liberated. I know it was an extreme solution, but it worked, for the sake of my mental health.
Recently saw a family member who was shocked that I managed to survive without a personal phone... how do I take pictures of my children? Erm...with an actual camera!
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Why the hell Is she now listing her clothes, prices and doing Fashion pictures. And the fact someone said they liked them 🤦🏼‍♀️Please don’t encourage her!

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
She has! Yes what is this ridiculously early to rise nonsense she’s on it’s almost like she’s in competition with herself. (All for the hydration but) oh dear and the water obsession 🤔😂

Huds1234

I
I can't believe she's just taken them out of school for the day today! And one of them had time off a few weeks ago when the others were ill, even though they weren't.

Time off to be as a family - that's what weekends are for?! And this is only the second week back after half term.
it was literally Friday, they had 1 more day, for the weekend, so they could focus on family qualities, values and to be ‘grounded’. Seems like they’re off again today too.
I know at my children’s school, the email she sent wouldn’t fly and we as parents would be pulled in for a serous talk.

Greyson

Has Simone left IG now?
She was always on off on off but i haven’t seen her around for a while.

Huds1234

Has Simone left IG now?
She was always on off on off but i haven’t seen her around for a while.
I’m sure she will be back!! When the new baby is here no doubt. She’s never away for long, she just probably has no new content to share.

CazD

Who reckons Simones rather large weight gain is actually a secret baby she’s going to announce once It arrives as she knows she’ll get some stick?!
She looks about 8m pregnant!
I did think baby bump on a few occasions...it could be what she has been wearing but her stomach seems very high in a few pics 😬 I hate to sound like such a bitch because I'm no skinny mini myself but yep I thought the same especially in last few pics

Huds1234

I feel exactly the same way about this .... unfollowed her ages ago because to be honest she come across as someone who is seriously unhinged.

She absolutely guilt tripped that man into having another baby and it’s vile. What made me click unfollow was when she shared screen shots of her WhatsApp’s to him begging for sex before the school run.

Could you imagine if this was the other way around? And it was him doing that to her. Her followers would be messaging her telling her it’s emotional abuse- which it is!!

Jordan will run for hills soon no actually he won’t he’s petrified of her 🤦🏻‍♀️
I agree, just because the genders was reversed does not make it ok, and I’m not sure why no one else has picked up or commented on it.
I must have missed the screen shots, that’s vile!! Why would you do that, never mind share it on social media?? Poor Jordan, I’m sure he will wake up one day and realise the rut he’s stuck in. Probably why he pisses off to football constantly 😂

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
She always talks about the robin and she always talks manically? She seems like the kind of person who dismisses her hv, doubt they’d be allowed in. She’s Mrs I’ve got 7 kids I know the drill. She’s scary.

xlxjxbx

She also doesn't seem to really know that much about home ed! She commented that she doesn't think you have to follow the NC, well if you really had been looking into it for years then you would know you don't and what the law says about providing an education at home. She would also know that she doesn't have to send the school a plan of what she will be doing at home. And also that in order to remove them to home ed, you send a letter to re-register them which wasn't mentioned at all in the screenshot of the email she posted. Which, like I've said before, nothing against home ed and I have plenty of friends who do - but if you are going to go into something at least make sure you do actually know all about it! Especially with the way she's got the kids in and out of school, and them saying they are contacting educational welfare for information - she's going to end up getting herself in trouble. If she's having this many doubts now, it's probably best not to, as she's just messing the children about and then when she realises she wants them at school they either might not have space for them or the children will then be behind their class mates.

I agree about pre-school. But I reckon it's because she wouldn't cope having all 6 at home all the time and trying to home ed the older 2. She's mentioned using the time they are at pre-school to do the academic side of things - but she's not mentioned anything else about groups or activities. And as it is she doesn't seem to do much like baby groups or play dates. My home ed friends do activities most days with other families.

M

Member 1942

I looked to see if either of them have a thread on here but couldn’t find one.

Who saw all the drama between these two today?

What do you think of it all?

Simone has deleted her account now.

louisana

I think they really need to be wary of their daughters accessibility to TikTok. I’m pretty sure she’s only 9 and has her own TikTok account.