Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xlxjxbx

Yes I totally agree regarding the email. I have nothing against home ed, and think it's brilliant for those that it works for. However, if your children are enrolled in school then you need to abide by the policies and be supporting your children in school. I also have a large family and I'm very conscious to make sure they have good attendance and are on time etc, as I don't want school thinking it's because we have 'too many children' or whatever.

I've followed her for a while and not seen her mention home ed before!

Also noticed they weren't in school again yesterday šŸ™„

Reactions: 1
Who reckons Simones rather large weight gain is actually a secret baby sheā€™s going to announce once It arrives as she knows sheā€™ll get some stick?!
She looks about 8m pregnant!

xlxjxbx

I can't believe she's just taken them out of school for the day today! And one of them had time off a few weeks ago when the others were ill, even though they weren't.

Time off to be as a family - that's what weekends are for?! And this is only the second week back after half term.

ShroomTea

I hope her health visitor is keeping an eye on her...that epiphany about the robin was a clear manic episode.

Yellow34

Iā€™m torn on the weight/secret baby.. I wouldnā€™t put it past her because she comes across crazy enough!

(The woman will begged/cried/pleaded and fell out with her partner and then put it online for people to see... that sort of woman would do anything if theyā€™re desperate enough. I think she would possibly even lie to Jordan about when her fertile weeks are/contraception)

But she did have a lot of babies one after another so maybe thatā€™s why??

does anyone find it crazy Jordan was coming home from work to help her get the kids in the car? Or he has to help her before he leaves for work?
If I did this with my partner heā€™d nicely tell me to get my crap together and this is what I wanted.
I couldnā€™t imagine been that reliant on him.
She needs to decide what person she wants her followers to think she is. One day it's all healthy eating, up at 5am, home schooling, I've got my shit together worlds best parent, and the next she's asking Jordan to help her get the kids in the car.

xlxjxbx

Iā€™ve been wanting to comment on this, but as I was the last one to comment and no one did for ages I thought I would look like Iā€™m talking to Myself.

Im torn on this. Iā€™ve noticed quite a lot of the clothes she has been wearing are maternity/ones she wore when she was pregnant. Also, The fact sheā€™s so happy to have her picture put up where she is clearly looking like she has a bump. But then on the other hand she says she has been drinking more and eating a lot of take away - which I think would give you a big belly quickly! I always wondered if her partner drinks a lot as he has a beer belly. I know sheā€™s done a post about how sheā€™s put on weight though so maybe she just is the sort of person to be okay with it?

Swipeandrepeat

I did see the 5am run drama. Poor guy must be on eggshells all the time. And what's with the nobody negative can be around me like she's some kind of superior princess.

Agree that China is treated like a third parent at times. I think it's perfectly fine to ask a older sibling for help from time to time but openly say you don't no how you would cope without them so openly after they have witnessed your breakdowns is really unfair. I think the entire household is just doing what she says and wants for fear of tipping her over the edge.

M

Member 1942

Simoneā€™s back this morning with a big long story about what a terrible person she is and this is the end of instagram for her.

Iā€™m sure she feels awful now the shit has hit the fan for her, but equally when I looked at TIPP yesterday morning when Simone first complained about her post, she was following Simone, and a while later when TIPP knew she was accused of coping Simoneā€™s content, she was no longer following her and said on her stories that sheā€™d never heard of her. So I find that a bit fishy.

Iā€™m surprised thereā€™s not more responses about this, I guess not many tattlers are following them!

Huds1234

Does anyone remember the Insta story about how she managed to get pregnant with no 6, the begging crying and then she just stopped....well clearly Jordan is aware of this now so won't work for no 7. So she is now saying on Insta stories she is having a baby free year.....Yea right another way to convince Jordan you have no desire to get pregnant in 2020 all so she can get "caught out" baby 7 will be a surprise wait and see!!
Wouldnā€™t surprise me if heā€™s not allowed insta or is blocked from stories šŸ¤£

I actually saw that too, she was definitely following her yesterday morning.
I think the whole suicidal thing is a bit drastic as I didnā€™t think her stories abt feeling a little robbed were unjustified & she hd a right to feel all those things as Iā€™ve heard others say similar @ one time or another. She probably should have messaged & said it first, but if it ws the other way round I donā€™t think many would have just messaged & said ā€œoh look at us, twins!ā€

M

Member 1942

Iā€™ve followed Simone for a while and sheā€™s always up and down, very manic at times and constantly saying sheā€™s keeping away, deleting her app, coming back, taking a few days off, missing her followers, taking a break, back again. Sheā€™s one of the few that I think does genuinely suffer with poor mental health, unlike some who like to throw anxiety out there when they get called out about sneaky advertising.

I do think sheā€™s being way too harsh on herself about this. Iā€™m not convinced TIPP didnā€™t get ā€œinspiredā€ by Simoneā€™s post. Yes the ā€˜I Am...ā€™ thing isnā€™t an original idea but itā€™s strange that TIPP was actually following Simone yesterday morning and obviously deleted her and then claimed sheā€™d never heard of her before. Iā€™m not buying that at all which makes me question if TIPP was inspired to post by Simone.

As Iā€™ve said I think Simone is being too harsh on herself but Instagram is probably not the right place for her if itā€™s making her feel so low.

Not having any social media can be very liberating.

B_ee

Chatty Member
She has got worse since this last baby. She was getting up for the day after a 3am night feed šŸ˜²

• Haha

Yellow34

Today's belly rubbing in the mirror story was to much, she definetly looks like she's got a secret baby going on as she's carrying all the weight on her belly.
As for the questions about house size and saying they will extend or move, they live in a council house you can't just extend!

CazD

Does anyone remember the Insta story about how she managed to get pregnant with no 6, the begging crying and then she just stopped....well clearly Jordan is aware of this now so won't work for no 7. So she is now saying on Insta stories she is having a baby free year.....Yea right another way to convince Jordan you have no desire to get pregnant in 2020 all so she can get "caught out" baby 7 will be a surprise wait and see!!

Huds1234

I see yet again China is helping to pick up the pieces after one of her mums breakdowns... šŸ˜¬

some times we have to reach for outside support, even when we donā€™t want to.
For the sakes of our family. I actually suspect her meltdown this weekend was reading here, despite not saying it was.

Simone today? Itā€™s just a bit much filming the whole day no? When Iā€™m in my down days I barely take photos of the kids let alone film the whole day as I just do what I can to get through the day, so bizarre.