Simone_Rosalie_uk and theimperfectlyperfectparent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering she was desperate for another baby, and has said she feels broody again, she never really seems to actually do much with the current youngest baby. He always seems to be put down or asleep somewhere.

Surely she must find it odd doing the school run and such with how much she over shares? I know she says her profile is private, but it isn't private in the sense she only has people she personally knows on there.

Reactions: 1
I don't understand all the manic 5am cleaning which wakes up the kids. They've been up 4 hours before they even get to school.

I don't understand all the manic 5am cleaning which wakes up the kids. They've been up 4 hours before they even get to school.
I thought this too. And it’s not as though she clean cleans.... she’s putting things away and doing some washing.. did you see her rant about Jordan not wanting to get up at 5am one day?

on another note, I also think she puts way too much on China’s shoulders. I know it’s expected as an older sibling he help out here and there, but she literally treats her like a 3rd parent.
and to her own admission “doesn’t know what she’d do/how she’d cope without her”
why think about adding another kid then.. for her to raise along side you. There comes a point where you need to put your own selfishness aside.

Reactions: 3
I’ve followed Simone for a while and always liked her a lot, I totally got the dreamt of having six kids, so followed that through and had six kids, if that makes you happy then that’s fine each to their own, but now she is going on about not being done yet and being broody again! It’s clear that being pregnant and having children fills a void for her! It’s so sad and sad for the children she has now. Fair play to her for admitting that she has a problem and she needs to find a way to live life without being broody and wanting another child, I swear the littlest one isn’t even 3 months yet?! Think she needs to invest in some therapy x

Reactions: 2
I did see the 5am run drama. Poor guy must be on eggshells all the time. And what's with the nobody negative can be around me like she's some kind of superior princess.

Agree that China is treated like a third parent at times. I think it's perfectly fine to ask a older sibling for help from time to time but openly say you don't no how you would cope without them so openly after they have witnessed your breakdowns is really unfair. I think the entire household is just doing what she says and wants for fear of tipping her over the edge.

Does anyone remember the Insta story about how she managed to get pregnant with no 6, the begging crying and then she just stopped....well clearly Jordan is aware of this now so won't work for no 7. So she is now saying on Insta stories she is having a baby free year.....Yea right another way to convince Jordan you have no desire to get pregnant in 2020 all so she can get "caught out" baby 7 will be a surprise wait and see!!

I enjoyed her stories and thought how organised she was was great, until last weekend where she had listed making the boys beds at some ridiculous hour like 5.30am....except the boys were still asleep in their beds, so she woke them up so she could make them! It's the weekend! Let your kids sleep! I do think she has lots of control issues and would be a nightmare to live with. She relies on her eldest far too much, it's quite uncomfortable to see.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember the Insta story about how she managed to get pregnant with no 6, the begging crying and then she just stopped....well clearly Jordan is aware of this now so won't work for no 7. So she is now saying on Insta stories she is having a baby free year.....Yea right another way to convince Jordan you have no desire to get pregnant in 2020 all so she can get "caught out" baby 7 will be a surprise wait and see!!
Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s not allowed insta or is blocked from stories 🤣

I hate people who have lots of children and then older ones are treated like they need to help parent the little ones - it's so selfish & unfair! China seems like a lovely girl, but it's unfair to put that responsibility on her little shoulders.

Who gets up at 4am if their baby wakes for a feed? Surely that's still a night feed and you go back to bed for at least an hour or so?! She seems completely manic but I also don't know any adults who go to bed regularly at 7/8pm either so I guess she makes up that sleep! Just seems bonkers to me. Also a salad box for breakfast 🤔

Reactions: 2
I hate people who have lots of children and then older ones are treated like they need to help parent the little ones - it's so selfish & unfair! China seems like a lovely girl, but it's unfair to put that responsibility on her little shoulders.

Who gets up at 4am if their baby wakes for a feed? Surely that's still a night feed and you go back to bed for at least an hour or so?! She seems completely manic but I also don't know any adults who go to bed regularly at 7/8pm either so I guess she makes up that sleep! Just seems bonkers to me. Also a salad box for breakfast 🤔
Anything before 6am is surely a night feed.
And salad for breakfast has to be the strangest thing I've seen. She's a very manic person for sure

Did she really wake her husband at 5.30 and massage him on camera 🤢 and basically says it's done as manipulation so he can't be grumpy all day cause she's done more then him!! This woman is off her rocker surely

Did she really wake her husband at 5.30 and massage him on camera 🤢 and basically says it's done as manipulation so he can't be grumpy all day cause she's done more then him!! This woman is off her rocker surely
This was so weird!!!! 😬😬😬

I wonder how he feels having that broadcast!! Absolutely bizarre.

I see yet again China is helping to pick up the pieces after one of her mums breakdowns... 😬

some times we have to reach for outside support, even when we don’t want to.
For the sakes of our family. I actually suspect her meltdown this weekend was reading here, despite not saying it was.

I see yet again China is helping to pick up the pieces after one of her mums breakdowns... 😬

some times we have to reach for outside support, even when we don’t want to.
For the sakes of our family. I actually suspect her meltdown this weekend was reading here, despite not saying it was.
What was the breakdown about this time 🙄🙄🙄 must have missed it!!

I can't believe she's just taken them out of school for the day today! And one of them had time off a few weeks ago when the others were ill, even though they weren't.

Time off to be as a family - that's what weekends are for?! And this is only the second week back after half term.