Simone_Rosalie_uk and theimperfectlyperfectparent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
I can't believe she's just taken them out of school for the day today! And one of them had time off a few weeks ago when the others were ill, even though they weren't.

Time off to be as a family - that's what weekends are for?! And this is only the second week back after half term.
it was literally Friday, they had 1 more day, for the weekend, so they could focus on family qualities, values and to be ‘grounded’. Seems like they’re off again today too.
I know at my children’s school, the email she sent wouldn’t fly and we as parents would be pulled in for a serous talk.

Yes I totally agree regarding the email. I have nothing against home ed, and think it's brilliant for those that it works for. However, if your children are enrolled in school then you need to abide by the policies and be supporting your children in school. I also have a large family and I'm very conscious to make sure they have good attendance and are on time etc, as I don't want school thinking it's because we have 'too many children' or whatever.

I've followed her for a while and not seen her mention home ed before!

Also noticed they weren't in school again yesterday 🙄

Reactions: 1
I dont understand why you would want to home educate your older kids but keep your smaller ones in preschool? Surely you would want to home ed them all?

Reactions: 2
I genuinely worry about this lady’s mental health. She is very very up and down. Agree with the comments about China taking on a parenting role. I find it frustrating when Simone acts like a martyr, she chose to have this many children and I think it’s clear from her wording of “having a break from having babies” that there will be more. I think the children get lost and aren’t individually celebrated- Jesse for example is just one of “the toddlers” now when really he is still very little. When she was trying to persuade Jordan to have number 6 she actually made a comment that if he wouldn’t agree to it then maybe she would have to think about having number six with someone else. I think pulling the kids in and out of school in the way that she does is irresponsible, nothing against home Ed but she is very inconsistent and it will be having an emotional impact on the children. I really hope she reaches out to services and gets the help she needs to stabilise her moods.

She also doesn't seem to really know that much about home ed! She commented that she doesn't think you have to follow the NC, well if you really had been looking into it for years then you would know you don't and what the law says about providing an education at home. She would also know that she doesn't have to send the school a plan of what she will be doing at home. And also that in order to remove them to home ed, you send a letter to re-register them which wasn't mentioned at all in the screenshot of the email she posted. Which, like I've said before, nothing against home ed and I have plenty of friends who do - but if you are going to go into something at least make sure you do actually know all about it! Especially with the way she's got the kids in and out of school, and them saying they are contacting educational welfare for information - she's going to end up getting herself in trouble. If she's having this many doubts now, it's probably best not to, as she's just messing the children about and then when she realises she wants them at school they either might not have space for them or the children will then be behind their class mates.

I agree about pre-school. But I reckon it's because she wouldn't cope having all 6 at home all the time and trying to home ed the older 2. She's mentioned using the time they are at pre-school to do the academic side of things - but she's not mentioned anything else about groups or activities. And as it is she doesn't seem to do much like baby groups or play dates. My home ed friends do activities most days with other families.

Who reckons Simones rather large weight gain is actually a secret baby she’s going to announce once It arrives as she knows she’ll get some stick?!
She looks about 8m pregnant!

Who reckons Simones rather large weight gain is actually a secret baby she’s going to announce once It arrives as she knows she’ll get some stick?!
I didn't even know that she had a thread on here, I thought I was the only one who thought she was loopy.
If thats not a secret baby in there then she needs to really work on her percentages because if you eat well 80% off the time you wouldn't end up that big that quickly.

Reactions: 2
I didn't even know that she had a thread on here, I thought I was the only one who thought she was loopy.
If thats not a secret baby in there then she needs to really work on her percentages because if you eat well 80% off the time you wouldn't end up that big that quickly.
Don’t forget the miles she walks across the country side with all the kids. 20,000 steps a day... hmmm!

I did think baby bump on a few occasions...it could be what she has been wearing but her stomach seems very high in a few pics 😬 I hate to sound like such a witch because I'm no skinny mini myself but yep I thought the same especially in last few pics

I think they really need to be wary of their daughters accessibility to TikTok. I’m pretty sure she’s only 9 and has her own TikTok account.

I’ve been wanting to comment on this, but as I was the last one to comment and no one did for ages I thought I would look like I’m talking to Myself.

Im torn on this. I’ve noticed quite a lot of the clothes she has been wearing are maternity/ones she wore when she was pregnant. Also, The fact she’s so happy to have her picture put up where she is clearly looking like she has a bump. But then on the other hand she says she has been drinking more and eating a lot of take away - which I think would give you a big belly quickly! I always wondered if her partner drinks a lot as he has a beer belly. I know she’s done a post about how she’s put on weight though so maybe she just is the sort of person to be okay with it?

Does she Have a open tiktok account?
I’m not too sure. I’ve just seen Simone sharing China’s videos on her stories in the past. I don’t think a personal TikTok account is suitable for 9 year olds. Maybe that’s just me.

I’m not too sure. I’ve just seen Simone sharing China’s videos on her stories in the past. I don’t think a personal TikTok account is suitable for 9 year olds. Maybe that’s just me.
It's definetly not. You can't filter what you see and alot of it isn't appropriate for kids.

I’m torn on the weight/secret baby.. I wouldn’t put it past her because she comes across crazy enough!

(The woman will begged/cried/pleaded and fell out with her partner and then put it online for people to see... that sort of woman would do anything if they’re desperate enough. I think she would possibly even lie to Jordan about when her fertile weeks are/contraception)

But she did have a lot of babies one after another so maybe that’s why??

does anyone find it crazy Jordan was coming home from work to help her get the kids in the car? Or he has to help her before he leaves for work?
If I did this with my partner he’d nicely tell me to get my crap together and this is what I wanted.
I couldn’t imagine been that reliant on him.

I’m torn on the weight/secret baby.. I wouldn’t put it past her because she comes across crazy enough!

(The woman will begged/cried/pleaded and fell out with her partner and then put it online for people to see... that sort of woman would do anything if they’re desperate enough. I think she would possibly even lie to Jordan about when her fertile weeks are/contraception)

But she did have a lot of babies one after another so maybe that’s why??

does anyone find it crazy Jordan was coming home from work to help her get the kids in the car? Or he has to help her before he leaves for work?
If I did this with my partner he’d nicely tell me to get my crap together and this is what I wanted.
I couldn’t imagine been that reliant on him.
She needs to decide what person she wants her followers to think she is. One day it's all healthy eating, up at 5am, home schooling, I've got my tit together worlds best parent, and the next she's asking Jordan to help her get the kids in the car.

I’ve been wanting to comment on this, but as I was the last one to comment and no one did for ages I thought I would look like I’m talking to Myself.

Im torn on this. I’ve noticed quite a lot of the clothes she has been wearing are maternity/ones she wore when she was pregnant. Also, The fact she’s so happy to have her picture put up where she is clearly looking like she has a bump. But then on the other hand she says she has been drinking more and eating a lot of take away - which I think would give you a big belly quickly! I always wondered if her partner drinks a lot as he has a beer belly. I know she’s done a post about how she’s put on weight though so maybe she just is the sort of person to be okay with it?
I’m wondering if she maybe has done this to make the “bump” not such an obvious one.
I hope she’s not having another yet. She still seems a little off balance And mentally could do with having a rest.

Today's belly rubbing in the mirror story was to much, she definetly looks like she's got a secret baby going on as she's carrying all the weight on her belly.
As for the questions about house size and saying they will extend or move, they live in a council house you can't just extend!

Today's belly rubbing in the mirror story was to much, she definetly looks like she's got a secret baby going on as she's carrying all the weight on her belly.
As for the questions about house size and saying they will extend or move, they live in a council house you can't just extend!
also talking about twins and putting #twingirls on her ‘mood board’ 😬 wtf

• Wow
Best thing Jordan could do is drop a couple of bricks on his **** and it will save him from her ever growing want to populate the world!