Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peeltheavocado

Chatty Member
I don’t know who Simone is but I’m not a fan of tipp. I find her quite self righteous and one of those “I want to be a mental health hero” types.

Reactions: 3

Huds1234

I don't understand all the manic 5am cleaning which wakes up the kids. They've been up 4 hours before they even get to school.
I thought this too. And it’s not as though she clean cleans.... she’s putting things away and doing some washing.. did you see her rant about Jordan not wanting to get up at 5am one day?

on another note, I also think she puts way too much on China’s shoulders. I know it’s expected as an older sibling he help out here and there, but she literally treats her like a 3rd parent.
and to her own admission “doesn’t know what she’d do/how she’d cope without her”
why think about adding another kid then.. for her to raise along side you. There comes a point where you need to put your own selfishness aside.

Retrob76

I enjoyed her stories and thought how organised she was was great, until last weekend where she had listed making the boys beds at some ridiculous hour like 5.30am....except the boys were still asleep in their beds, so she woke them up so she could make them! It's the weekend! Let your kids sleep! I do think she has lots of control issues and would be a nightmare to live with. She relies on her eldest far too much, it's quite uncomfortable to see.

• Wow

JaffaCake

I hate people who have lots of children and then older ones are treated like they need to help parent the little ones - it's so selfish & unfair! China seems like a lovely girl, but it's unfair to put that responsibility on her little shoulders.

Who gets up at 4am if their baby wakes for a feed? Surely that's still a night feed and you go back to bed for at least an hour or so?! She seems completely manic but I also don't know any adults who go to bed regularly at 7/8pm either so I guess she makes up that sleep! Just seems bonkers to me. Also a salad box for breakfast 🤔

Reactions: 2
M

Member 1942

I think Simone is a good person trying her best and she’s genuinely struggling with her mental health.
I think social media just makes poor mental health worse.
I think filming so much of your day is unnecessary because it’s not that interesting to anyone else and I don’t want to be unkind to her but my honest opinion is that I just don’t go on Instagram to watch people do their laundry and eat their breakfast etc. I just tap past it all. If I’m following someone I want to hear what they have to say, get to know who they are, see interesting or pretty photos, and occasionally a video of what they are doing is fine but I actually find the music throughout the whole story very irritating and it makes me want to switch off. I also know adding music is time consuming so I think it would be better if it was left out most of the time.

Retrob76

I dont understand why you would want to home educate your older kids but keep your smaller ones in preschool? Surely you would want to home ed them all?

Huds1234

Does anyone think Simone guilt tripped Jordan into this sixth baby then? After all he was adamant that a 6th baby was a no, they fell out, she got upset and then come back to say ‘they’ll see where they get before her 30th birthday’ which was literally a week after she posted it?

Also I don’t understand this need to have a 6th baby when she’s now put the 3rd and 4th children into day care because she’s finding it hard to deal with? Maybe I could understand if she hadn’t planned this baby, but it was fully planned and desired and dreamed of. I don’t get it 🤷‍♀️

Yellow34

Who reckons Simones rather large weight gain is actually a secret baby she’s going to announce once It arrives as she knows she’ll get some stick?!
She looks about 8m pregnant!
I didn't even know that she had a thread on here, I thought I was the only one who thought she was loopy.
If thats not a secret baby in there then she needs to really work on her percentages because if you eat well 80% off the time you wouldn't end up that big that quickly.

Scarlett30

Does anyone think Simone guilt tripped Jordan into this sixth baby then? After all he was adamant that a 6th baby was a no, they fell out, she got upset and then come back to say ‘they’ll see where they get before her 30th birthday’ which was literally a week after she posted it?

Also I don’t understand this need to have a 6th baby when she’s now put the 3rd and 4th children into day care because she’s finding it hard to deal with? Maybe I could understand if she hadn’t planned this baby, but it was fully planned and desired and dreamed of. I don’t get it 🤷‍♀️
I feel exactly the same way about this .... unfollowed her ages ago because to be honest she come across as someone who is seriously unhinged.

She absolutely guilt tripped that man into having another baby and it’s vile. What made me click unfollow was when she shared screen shots of her WhatsApp’s to him begging for sex before the school run.

Could you imagine if this was the other way around? And it was him doing that to her. Her followers would be messaging her telling her it’s emotional abuse- which it is!!

Jordan will run for hills soon no actually he won’t he’s petrified of her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Onetwothreemore

Aw I actually really like her but I think she’s got quite a lot on her plate & really hope she isn’t having another! Her boyfriend really needs to get his balls chopped! X

cccccccmmmmmmmmm

I don't know either of them, but have just gone and read Simone's instastories from this morning. It reads like something an angsty teenager would write - so utterly self-obsessed. I assume this woman is not a teenager as she mentions having three kids? She clearly has 'issues' and yet again on social media, here's somebody pulling the depression/anxiety card - is it me or does EVERY SINGLE INFLUENCER out there think they have some sort of mental health issue?

I would have thought that Instagram and YOuTube were the last places you'd want to be spending time if you have genuine mental health problems, - unless you can let the negative reactions and criticism and everything else that comes with being an influencer go over your head and not loose any sleep over it, I think it would do you far more harm than good putting yourself out there.

I suppose the upside of this particular woman is that she did apologise publicly to the other one when she thought she was wrong. But if she's seriously getting her partner wanting to call an ambulance over some silly spat on Instagram, then she needs to leave the internet alone for a while.

Primrose2

Chatty Member
I’ve followed Simone for a while and always liked her a lot, I totally got the dreamt of having six kids, so followed that through and had six kids, if that makes you happy then that’s fine each to their own, but now she is going on about not being done yet and being broody again! It’s clear that being pregnant and having children fills a void for her! It’s so sad and sad for the children she has now. Fair play to her for admitting that she has a problem and she needs to find a way to live life without being broody and wanting another child, I swear the littlest one isn’t even 3 months yet?! Think she needs to invest in some therapy x

Hashtagadd

I genuinely worry about this lady’s mental health. She is very very up and down. Agree with the comments about China taking on a parenting role. I find it frustrating when Simone acts like a martyr, she chose to have this many children and I think it’s clear from her wording of “having a break from having babies” that there will be more. I think the children get lost and aren’t individually celebrated- Jesse for example is just one of “the toddlers” now when really he is still very little. When she was trying to persuade Jordan to have number 6 she actually made a comment that if he wouldn’t agree to it then maybe she would have to think about having number six with someone else. I think pulling the kids in and out of school in the way that she does is irresponsible, nothing against home Ed but she is very inconsistent and it will be having an emotional impact on the children. I really hope she reaches out to services and gets the help she needs to stabilise her moods.

Reactions: 1

Huds1234

Today's belly rubbing in the mirror story was to much, she definetly looks like she's got a secret baby going on as she's carrying all the weight on her belly.
As for the questions about house size and saying they will extend or move, they live in a council house you can't just extend!
also talking about twins and putting #twingirls on her ‘mood board’ 😬 wtf

• Wow

xlxjxbx

Considering she was desperate for another baby, and has said she feels broody again, she never really seems to actually do much with the current youngest baby. He always seems to be put down or asleep somewhere.

Surely she must find it odd doing the school run and such with how much she over shares? I know she says her profile is private, but it isn't private in the sense she only has people she personally knows on there.

Huds1234

I’m torn on the weight/secret baby.. I wouldn’t put it past her because she comes across crazy enough!

(The woman will begged/cried/pleaded and fell out with her partner and then put it online for people to see... that sort of woman would do anything if they’re desperate enough. I think she would possibly even lie to Jordan about when her fertile weeks are/contraception)

But she did have a lot of babies one after another so maybe that’s why??

does anyone find it crazy Jordan was coming home from work to help her get the kids in the car? Or he has to help her before he leaves for work?
If I did this with my partner he’d nicely tell me to get my crap together and this is what I wanted.
I couldn’t imagine been that reliant on him.

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
Wow had no idea who this lady was! Just searched her insta and honestly she is everything that annoys me. Whiney, self entitled, poor me me mommy. Being a mother is hard. We all feel it. We all have our struggles. And we all have to pick our tits up and crack on. Its what we signed up for. And after discovering her now I'm happy to say I'll never be looking again. The end. ?

Huds1234

Does anyone remember before she conceived (guilt tripped Jordan) this baby and she constantly banged on about how ‘6 has always been the dream since I was a child’ ‘after my sixth I’m done’ ‘i wanted to have all my babies in my 20’s so I can say good bye to this chapter of my life’

and now she’s had her 6th she’s ‘not sure she’s done’ ‘early retirement at 30 is though’ ‘there’s every chance there will be more babies in the future.’ And when Jordan says no she ‘begs, pleads and cry’s for months’

the woman is crazy. I feel sorry for Jordan. She will never be happy with the kids she already has. And the more she has the less time she will have for each of them. She will fulfill her needs against her husband and her kids detriment and not even care.

the craziest part is, that she airs it for the world to see and genuinely sees no wrong in her actions.