Simone Scribes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't, shes no skincare expert, she's an enthusiast at best, but her expertise (if you can call it that) is in marketing.

I'd say a huge reason why she hasn't mentioned her Penneys range is that they don't sell online, and therefore she can't post AF links.

She's an absolute joke, anyone still following her for skincare advice needs to give their head a wobble.
That makes so much sense, that she's in marketing. I don't think she ever claimed to be an expert in skincare so yeah, she's not the place to go to for advice, more so opinion.

She doesn't, shes no skincare expert, she's an enthusiast at best, but her expertise (if you can call it that) is in marketing.

I'd say a huge reason why she hasn't mentioned her Penneys range is that they don't sell online, and therefore she can't post AF links.

She's an absolute joke, anyone still following her for skincare advice needs to give their head a wobble.
I will say I did used to take her skincare advice, she came across as quite knowledgeable. But in the past year or that I come away from her page feeling a bit overwhelmed and baffled at the amount of skincare products. Personally my routine is cleanse, serum, eye cream and moisturise, and spf in the mornings and I find that takes enough of my time. Never mind adding in different serums, acids, masks etc and X cannot be used with Y, Z to be used A times a week - your head would be spinning - and I dunno how long it takes her to do her skincare every morning and evening!

That's a good point actually that her expertise is in marketing. And absolutely Penneys skincare isn't mentioned anymore because she cannot AF link it and she's already been paid for her collab so no need for her to show it anymore. But by her not mentioning it since, it has made me seriously question her integrity in relation to any other product she show.

Reactions: 13
Simone is so excited about an (another) upcoming Sculpted launch.

I already know I don't want it. Whatever it is looks like it's dripping off Simone's face. I don't get that whole wet look skincare/make up "glow" at all. You look like you're sweating. End of.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had to unfollow her at lunchtime. She is firing up those AF Amazon links to beat the band and pay for her holiday. Everything she shows on her social media these past few weeks/months comes with an AF link, a paid partnership with a different skincare brand each week. She doesn't support any local or small businesses or show or mention anything she can't get some kickback on. Only seems to come on social media to sell something and there's no way people are messaging her every day looking for a link for her jeans or concealer when she puts up the links every other day.

Reactions: 10
I had to unfollow her at lunchtime. She is firing up those AF Amazon links to beat the band and pay for her holiday. Everything she shows on her social media these past few weeks/months comes with an AF link, a paid partnership with a different skincare brand each week. She doesn't support any local or small businesses or show or mention anything she can't get some kickback on. Only seems to come on social media to sell something and there's no way people are messaging her every day looking for a link for her jeans or concealer when she puts up the links every other day.
I've unfollowed her too today.

Reactions: 2
Me too! She used to be great for genuine beauty advice/products. Can’t be doing with all the Amazon recommendations

Reactions: 2
She has absolutely no qualifications when it comes to skin yet she speaks and acts like she is the authority on all things skincare

Reactions: 8
She has absolutely no qualifications when it comes to skin yet she speaks and acts like she is the authority on all things skincare
I find this mad and people actually take her word as gospel! She's a shiller on instagram, that is what she is. Her stories are really after annoying me, she talks like she has qualifications etc.

Reactions: 3
I know all influencers flog stuff but she's so blatent trying to sell primark stuff as if she actually uses it then doesn't even wait a week before showing us her actual routine with no sign of the cheap stuff she's just been trying to flog

Reactions: 4
An article out today for Irish Times. Simone recommending affordable skincare. Will she be mentioning all the wonderful amazing primark stuff she was shilling a while back. Wouldn't you be fuming if you were the PR manager in Primark

Reactions: 3
9BFF8E6A-EB0C-4834-9BDA-0589C3C7D22C.png

Sorry Simone but this haircut ain’t it. It’s giving frumpy middle aged vibes. Completely wrong style for her. You would think as the “expert” she is and the millions of hours she’s spent staring at herself in the mirror she’d have some understanding of what haircut would or wouldn’t suit her.

Reactions: 1
It's strange cos when I followed her she was very into her hair, lots of volumising products and texture sprays.

Reactions: 1
Okay, so I saw a Tiktok of hers and she mentions "approaching 40". Am I delusional? I thought she was at least early 40s.

It must be me. I am older than I think.

Reactions: 5