Simone Anderson #49 Her Thermomix meals, look quite the fright, palms off her kids to go out every night

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to letting worker#1 make fluffies.

What will happen when one day he decides to do this all by himself. Shes negligent for encouraging this behavior, but it is all for HER engagement.

Seeing him grab so many marshmallows and shove in his mouth was either because she told him to for the gram, or he is already forming patterns of disordered eating. Simone talked about this on her book. And yuck Simone showing him using the bench towel to wipe down the steam nozzle. 🤢🤢

Considering the piece was heavily edited. I hate to think how many takes it took for he to get it right (for the Gram😔)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

What will happen when one day he decides to do this all by himself. Shes negligent for encouraging this behavior, but it is all for HER engagement.

Seeing him grab so many marshmallows and shove in his mouth was either because she told him to for the gram, or he is already forming patterns of disordered eating. Simone talked about this on her book. And yuck Simone showing him using the bench towel to wipe down the steam nozzle. 🤢🤢

Considering the piece was heavily edited. I hate to think how many takes it took for he to get it right (for the Gram😔)
Dance monkey dance

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Followed by some 'thought provoking " posts, 1 showing a child supposedly making food on a hot plate and one about not putting restrictions on children . Sue, remember how currated your page is.....ya don't think others do the same....🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Followed by some 'thought provoking " posts, 1 showing a child supposedly making food on a hot plate and one about not putting restrictions on children . Sue, remember how currated your page is.....ya don't think others do the same....🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
My eyes couldn’t roll back far enough seeing that!!
Simmy if I were you (yuck what a terrible thought!) I’d be far more concerned with the fact that Ca$her can’t SAY fluffy, rather than that he can MAKE the perfect fluffy!
Your insane preoccupation with trying to prove how ✨⭐aDvAnCeD⭐✨ he is for the gram is SO detrimental to your poor boy and his development! 😡😔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Simone trying to show us how her micro habits contribute to a tidy home.

So why did she use the bench cloth, which also doubles as the steam wand wiper on virtually every hard surface without rinsing it. There is no point using the spray if you are then using a grubby cloth to wipe over the surfaces.🤢 It's just smearing those microbes even further afield. 🤮🤮🤮That's not good hygiene Simone, that's just transferring and depositing microbes all over the place

Sometimes when people buy an item it is because it is essential. The ability to sell, donate or toss another is unattainable. Living a privileged influencer life also means being empathetic and reading the room. Finding the receipts would also be good, and pics of Trents helo flight.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
So is she in her Lying deception mode again.🤢 Shades of buying that helicopter ride, which was actually a donation to charity, for Trenti.

Doesn't look like she's bought this and there is no discount on it

View attachment 2911557
I was like she’s not going to buy that one but a fake look a like ! If you did but this simmy ( we all know you are here ) post a picture with it tomorrow!

Reactions: 2
She comes across as clean but she’s not. For someone who should have a spotless house she sure does clean a lot. I like a tidy house and do clean a bit however I can easily get away with ‘deep’ cleaning certain areas a lot longer than she can and it doesn’t take me any longer either.
We swapped out dish draws for a normal dishwasher and I clean the filters weekly out of habitat and they don’t get that bad as she used to show. Neither is the back of our fridge and we live in a farm so we do have mice!

Reactions: 7
Simone trying to show us how her micro habits contribute to a tidy home.

So why did she use the bench cloth, which also doubles as the steam wand wiper on virtually every hard surface without rinsing it. There is no point using the spray if you are then using a grubby cloth to wipe over the surfaces.🤢 It's just smearing those microbes even further afield. 🤮🤮🤮That's not good hygiene Simone, that's just transferring and depositing microbes all over the place

Sometimes when people buy an item it is because it is essential. The ability to sell, donate or toss another is unattainable. Living a privileged influencer life also means being empathetic and reading the room. Finding the receipts would also be good, and pics of Trents helo flight.
Her kitchen looks so tiny or is she just a giant ape? The bench doesn’t even come up to her waste!

Reactions: 1