Simone Anderson #2 can't dance away the Women's Refuge shame, too many dodgy #ads to name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #2.

To recap the last thread, Simone's months have been flying by as she goes out 3(!) times in the past week. Bet she's regretting giving away her shoes for her "once a month" outing now.

There was a mention of pregnancy baiting as Simone has said she and the chipolata never stopped trying for walking ad #2, and has been seen to be wearing only one of her #sponsored fugly wedding rings, suggesting swollen hands. She put a quick stop to this by going horseback riding, getting massages and having an alcoholic beverage. It's lovely to see how she reads here.

We've been treated to two weekends away where the accommodation costs upwards of $1000 a night but luckily you too can have the same experience if your top is #sponsored and your pants are from Kmart. Just dump your offspring at your mum's and your dog with bestie #20 and you're good to go.

Sadly, we've been overshared to about Grandad being put into a rest home. A paid partnership will appear with Ryman Healthcare any day now after the contract is finalised.

Congratulations to Asher for officially owning more authentic designer pieces than his mum. Simone's genuine excitement of receiving hundreds of dollars worth of baby clothing was palpable. Lots of happy snaps of Asher were shared, but not before a stern talking-to about getting any food or dirt on the clothes.

The only thing more out of touch than the tacky designer baby rags of brands Simone can't even pronounce were the defensive emails from 5 a Day. Don't you know their work wins awards?!

Not sure what else I've missed.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh look someone has miraculously sent a message saying how she loves her great relationship with her mother 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Back tracking here and going off the tit where someone said Asher looked tired all the time, did anyone else instantly think food allergy? I mean she had him eating foods to get to 100 food by a certain time frame. It could easily be an allergy but because he eats so many different things it’d be a tit show trying to eliminate food and to try and see. I might be off but that’s my thought…🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Her fake messages she sends herself are just comical.

Im still cackling at her not getting invited to her Louis Vuitton event, I'm sure they know her bags are cheap knock offs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Simone at it again with the JEANS and jumper and no singlet or onesie or socks on her poor little baby on a winters day

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I hate that Simo is showing her grandad.

Simone at it again with the JEANS and jumper and no singlet or onesie or socks on her poor little baby on a winters day
But she has told us she doesn’t wear knickers so OBVIOUSLY doesn’t understand the importance of base laters....

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else get the feeling Trent is gay?
He sends off huge gay vibes which is totally cool….but man, maybe he just wants some decent sausage for once🤣🤣

Welcome to thread #2.

To recap the last thread, Simone's months have been flying by as she goes out 3(!) times in the past week. Bet she's regretting giving away her shoes for her "once a month" outing now.

There was a mention of pregnancy baiting as Simone has said she and the chipolata never stopped trying for walking ad #2, and has been seen to be wearing only one of her #sponsored fugly wedding rings, suggesting swollen hands. She put a quick stop to this by going horseback riding, getting massages and having an alcoholic beverage. It's lovely to see how she reads here.

We've been treated to two weekends away where the accommodation costs upwards of $1000 a night but luckily you too can have the same experience if your top is #sponsored and your pants are from Kmart. Just dump your offspring at your mum's and your dog with bestie #20 and you're good to go.

Sadly, we've been overshared to about Grandad being put into a rest home. A paid partnership will appear with Ryman Healthcare any day now after the contract is finalised.

Congratulations to Asher for officially owning more authentic designer pieces than his mum. Simone's genuine excitement of receiving hundreds of dollars worth of baby clothing was palpable. Lots of happy snaps of Asher were shared, but not before a stern talking-to about getting any food or dirt on the clothes.

The only thing more out of touch than the tacky designer baby rags of brands Simone can't even pronounce were the defensive emails from 5 a Day. Don't you know their work wins awards?!

Not sure what else I've missed.
Yes, the fact she looked very similar to a beige ape lastnight??🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else get the feeling Trent is gay?
Oh hell yes

I hate that Simo is showing her grandad.

But she has told us she doesn’t wear knickers so OBVIOUSLY doesn’t understand the importance of base laters....
I actually got kind of emotional when I saw the photo board they made for her Grandad as that's what I did for my my Grandad too when he went into a resthome. I didn't however show the entire world photos of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Back tracking here and going off the tit where someone said Asher looked tired all the time, did anyone else instantly think food allergy? I mean she had him eating foods to get to 100 food by a certain time frame. It could easily be an allergy but because he eats so many different things it’d be a tit show trying to eliminate food and to try and see. I might be off but that’s my thought…🤷🏼‍♀️
She also bleeping wakes him up after 15 mins of sleep sometime.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I genuinely cringe when I see him dressed in 1 layer in the middle of winter. Trying to dress him like a teen instead of keeping him warm. Their home might be warm but they aren’t at home 🤔😑

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.