Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My prediction if Simon doesn't stop being a thick cunt and make this area safer.
Floor, to chair, to piano....then drop. 😞
She is encouraging him to climb on that chair, he'll think it's so funny as mummy laughs and takes photos ... so why not the piano... surely mummy will love that.
Come on Simon...think it thru a little.
Do you reckon they have removed the piano stool for that side?

Tall Tales

VIP Member
Too easy Simone! Didnt even try and change this one around much
Original recipe here - https://www.wellplated.com/crock-pot-chicken-and-rice/#wprm-recipe-container-32988

The author for this recipe has an active Instagram account with a 180k followers. I don't have a burner account, anyone wanna sent them Simone's uncredited reel?
How do you set up a burner account? I don't have one either. Just a regular insta account with no identifying info? Would people then think you are just a spammer or scammer though?

Asher is a great eater and his diet includes nutritional meat, fruits and vegetables. There is no need to add supplements. That is scary stuff and totally unnecessary. How can she be sure what she is given him is doing him good or doing long term damage. She is consumerism at its best - FFS!
Makes her feel better as a parent. She’s pathetic!!

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
As I said previously, she did a big post on getting rejected for mortgages and this was in her prime earning capacity with Trent as a sales cadet
Kinda confirms our theories that it’s all a facade.

Also, does she have a sister called Amy? If so, she was the real estate agent who sold them the house

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Was the receipt for the hat on close friends or did I just miss it? Surprised she didn’t also post the one for the Zimmerman dress 😂

gossipkiwi

Off topic... but can anyone recommend a bottle warmer? I was going to get Lil Moo but am put off them now...
Needing something for summer coming up.