Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
Bottles in the kitchen sink? Why? Everything else seems to be done with certain style yet this?
Flying is fine. If after 30 weeks international if a doctor signs you off.

Reactions: 1

shh77

VIP Member
Time for a new thread.

Simone is beige and boring and a con artist, she sits in her cookie cutter home all day and thinks she’s aspirational.

I imagine her dream would be to feature on Real Housewives of Auckland 😂
Lol can you imagine her and Angie “i’M rEaL” Stone in the same room?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

InInfluencersweTrUsT

Chatty Member
Everything has a home! Where is the lawn mower kept, the garden tools, has she got a shed or does it all go into the storage unit. Or are the cupboards in the garage home to labelled items. Bet she has lab

Gosh - how many lives could she have saved and changed if she had donated the $200,000 to Women's Refuge. How does she sleep at night amongst all the lies and deceit.
10,000 nights for $200,000. Let that sink in. 🥺

had a thought...
If she donated (we know she didn't) BUT if she had - you can claim back 33.333% of the donation back. Either way - she is pocketing because we know she wouldn't donate the tax back....

#ad#ad#ad#ad

Another interesting observation from my perusal of Simone’s posts.

This was what she posted on 3 Feb 2022. This date is alleged miscarriage day. Were white pants the best choice? Is going out for steak while miscarrying some kind of grief therapy?

Now another theory is that this is prerecorded content and didn’t happen on this day. But if you’re so fucking “authentic” why not just say, “hey I’m having a fucking shit time right now, need to take a break” instead of just pretending everything’s fucking perfect?
Yeah agree, either way it’s fucked up.

InInfluencersweTrUsT

Chatty Member
Just listening to this and at about the 50 minute mark they start talking about influencers and products and how they feel about it. I wish more influencers felt the same.

Something else I just remembered - I think that to buy the house she has, you have to have a maximum of $130k household income (for a couple) so she might not be as loaded as everyone thinks.

granted that doesn’t take into account undeclared, fraudulently obtained earnings 🤔
Are you referring to the ballot scheme? Not all houses in Hobsonville were under the ballot, this one wouldn’t have been.

BellsAK

Chatty Member
Yep and maniacally CACKLED about it! Made some stupid condescending comment along the lines of “oh well you won’t do that again now will you Asher! That’s not how we go down stairs backwards is it?” 🤬🤬🤬😭
Omg I am shook, I missed that

windowsandwalls

Chatty Member
Her farking top lip and those teeth just don't work together! With someone so fake, you think you'd get the fake right!!

Poor Wendy having Simon sorting out the soft toys into groups - FFS! Wendy's gotta thinks Simon's absolutely crackers!!
When did Simmo do this as well? I didn’t think Trentis parents lived in Auckland??

Whats the address?

Nah it was this particular developer had certain criteria you had to meet and one was that there was a max income cap to help people into new homes
I’m not going to share the address online but you can find it with a quick google.
I don’t think any of the developers had 4 bedrooms included in the ballot scheme they were all 2 or 3 bedrooms, and from what I understand they didn’t buy it from developers.

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
That’s piss poor it should have been recorded again . Lazy cow

Most of the questions had spelling mistakes, first thought… she sent them to herself. Too coincidental to have most questions with spelling mistakes.
Good spotting!

Last edited: