Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘So much of the boy he is now is due to D’s unconditional love’ just seems like another kick in the teeth to Gemma and her family. Disgusting man.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So I commented and said and not forgetting Gemma…..and guess what?? I GOT BLOCKED!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I commented on a post and I’ve been blocked, he doesn’t show up at all when I search for him. Sounds like he’s been on a block spree, then decided to deactivate!

Reactions: 1
He’s making it sound like he has no input into his child’s life whatsoever. Like he’s on the outside looking in and she’s doing all the work. What a weird set up they have. It astounds me how much he disrespects his late wife and his sons mother, Ethan is going to see everything he puts on social media and wonder why his dad is being like this about his mum. Poor lad 😕

Reactions: 14
Battles with him?

He is praising D’s battles with Ethan as a sign of her fabulous step parenting? It’s a very hard job but in no way does holding up battles show how much she loves him.

Kids are very hard work. So is being a blended family but conflict should be avoided and worked through because it’s bloody futile and doesn’t help.

I think what he has written is so weird. Does anyone else see what I mean?

(Incidentally, I have kids with SN and conflict is easy to fall into. But it doesn’t help. Finding common ground, structure, support and working out what is behind the conflict is what works. Even though it’s hard. The battles aren’t proof of love/great parenting, especially if you see winner/loser which he seems to.)

Also, why isn’t he doing this? Why is D battling? I’d think that conflict should be his responsibility as much as possible. Or has he just expected D to take a parental role and E to accept it?
Yes it is a horrible thing to say.
That poor little boy. Lost his Mummy and stuck with that bleeping idiot.
Why disclose his son's private moments and struggles?
I actually feel sorry for his wife too. Simon seems a very very strange and unpleasant individual.

Reactions: 15
It's the kind of story that makes me feel sick as a mum. Imagine if Gemma knew what would happen. Not only the tragedy of not being there for her son and to watch him grow up but for her husband to stop mentioning her by name and referring only to Ethan's mum and praising his new wife who fights with Ethan for the majority of the way he's turned out, disregarding all of Gemma's input for all those years.

I really hope Gemma's family still get to see Ethan and remind him of his mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He's back!!! And sharing a picture of a very bejewelled ladies hand.
He was never going to stay away for very long was he. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Ok so I may not have been blocked but seems strange he deleted that last post.

Reactions: 2
Ok so I may not have been blocked but seems strange he deleted that last post.
I suspect he got a lot of criticism / questions about why he didn’t acknowledge Gemma and couldn’t handle it. He’s perfect and should not be challenged, don’t you know… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dropped by who - you mean sponsors? I never heard it, was it sports related?
By global. ‘Life interrupted’ basically the whole woe is me squashed into a podcast. ‘I tried my best it wasn’t good enough’ blah blah.

• Haha
Reactions: 3