Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I gave it my all, but ultimately it wasn’t enough’…
Get the violins out. Attention seeking head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
‘I gave it my all, but ultimately it wasn’t enough’…
Get the violins out. Attention seeking head.
My thoughts exactly. He's well and truly moved on and doesn't need this podcast anymore. Sad for people that did 😏

Reactions: 6
Simon can’t even mention Gemma by name, talk about Gemma and instead make references to “Ethan’s Mum”. A few months ago he got angry that the Times referred to him as a “Widower”. Does he not realise that people have seen his behaviour and not want to listen to anything further he has to say?

Reactions: 14
It wouldn't surprise me if it was a mutual decision to end the podcast, seeing as he's disgusted at the prospect of being called a widower with a wife who passed away anymore (her name was Gemma, Simon) and he seems intent on separating himself from that identity and gets offended when people remind him. But he then decided to use it ending to gain some sympathy points from anyone that hasn't quite had it with his bs Professional Victim campaign, which worked pretty well for him the first time.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was a mutual decision to end the podcast, seeing as he's disgusted at the prospect of being called a widower with a wife who passed away anymore (her name was Gemma, Simon) and he seems intent on separating himself from that identity and gets offended when people remind him. But he then decided to use it ending to gain some sympathy points from anyone that hasn't quite had it with his bs Professional Victim campaign, which worked pretty well for him the first time.
Thing is he has no USP without it. No relevance or interest to anyone anymore.

Reactions: 10
He was living off that though, all those months he chose not to work. It won’t last forever! I assumed that funds were already running low, hence his (minimal) return to football.

Reactions: 3
Ugh. So he wants to still make a living from grieving - but not to actually specify his relationship to the person he is grieving for.

So what is his new selling point going to be? Who wants to guess?

My guess is that he will move into male mental health. Which pisses me off. I’d much rather a more authentic, honest and likeable person took that mantle. It’s an important subject but he’d just demean it given his denial of the past.

Reactions: 9
So what is his new selling point going to be? Who wants to guess?

My guess is that he will move into male mental health. Which pisses me off. I’d much rather a more authentic, honest and likeable person took that mantle. It’s an important subject but he’d just demean it given his denial of the past.
This is very likely.
Or perhaps he will focus on the whole step-parent thing.

Reactions: 1
I agree that he’ll pick the mental health route. There has been a definite increase in the ‘woe is me’ anxiety posts recently.
Anxiety is an awful, crippling condition, and it should absolutely be talked about more openly. BUT he is so disingenuous and self-centred, that anything he does will be purely for attention and money, not to raise awareness or support others, which he has the platform to do.

Reactions: 7
Exactly this. His career is long over as well. Spose he can live off the life insurance hey
and now that Derrina is a solicitor…she’ll be the bread winner. I always feel as though the ‘I’m so proud of you’ posts have an underlying current of resentment and jealousy. I don’t think he likes the fact that his wife is doing better than him, professionally. He expects the world to hand him a dream job on a plate and then posts self pity posts when it doesn’t happen. I can’t stand that sort of mindset!

and now that Derrina is a solicitor…she’ll be the bread winner. I always feel as though the ‘I’m so proud of you’ posts have an underlying current of resentment and jealousy. I don’t think he likes the fact that his wife is doing better than him, professionally. He expects the world to hand him a dream job on a plate and then posts self pity posts when it doesn’t happen. I can’t stand that sort of mindset!
💯 This!!! Defo resentment of her career and the fact that the phone isn't ringing with offers for him

Reactions: 4
He’s blocked me🤨 all I said is that he can’t bring himself to say Jemma’s name and all he can mama her is Ethans mum! He should be ashamed .. I guess the truth hurts!!

Is he some kind of anti vaxxer or does he just like to moan? He's very anti media, anti lockdown etc etc.
Saying his local coffee shop is deserted because people are worried about Omicron. 1. can you blame people and 2. I've just been to my local coffee shop and it's rammed as always! He's absolutely loves to moan. Spose he hasn't got a lot else to do.

Reactions: 5
For some of these z listers making controversial statements and jumping on band wagons is the only way they can get a bit media coverage. He does seem very thirsty in that respect.

Reactions: 2
I wish I didn’t but I find it uncomfortable when people are able to move on and marry a new partner so soon after their previous partner has died. Steve Bland, Simon Thomas, Dan Cross, Talinda Bennington for example. I couldn’t begin to even to process such a loss a year after it happened, let alone process, meet someone, date and marry signing 3 years.

Reactions: 10
He’s always struck me as a very cold and calculating type. The more sincere he tries to look in photos the more insincere it looks. His first wife had a name and his refusal to use it is horrible to see. He’s gone from trying to make his grief and him being a widower his USP to trying to write Gemma out of his life entirely. She didn’t somehow get pregnant with your child by magic Simon! And the way you are behaving is damaging him btw. I can’t imagine Simon being able to deal with his son getting angry or upset and wanting his mum back with him. I can however imagine Simon having a tantrum and demanding his son does nothing that might upset his amazing new wife.

Reactions: 13
He’s always struck me as a very cold and calculating type. The more sincere he tries to look in photos the more insincere it looks. His first wife had a name and his refusal to use it is horrible to see. He’s gone from trying to make his grief and him being a widower his USP to trying to write Gemma out of his life entirely. She didn’t somehow get pregnant with your child by magic Simon! And the way you are behaving is damaging him btw. I can’t imagine Simon being able to deal with his son getting angry or upset and wanting his mum back with him. I can however imagine Simon having a tantrum and demanding his son does nothing that might upset his amazing new wife.
I was always shocked that just after Gemma died one of the first things he thought of and posted was that he was relieved she has life insurance!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11