Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought there was too because they were saying it will be lifted on whatever date it is now!

I’m surprised the DM didn’t mention how much his house is worth!
😂 they always do don’t they?!
They reported on a murder where I live and they just HAD to mention the house value. Pointless! A woman died 🙄

Yeah he talked quite a lot about her life insurance and the huge sum of money he got. It was very vulgar the way he went on about it.
Yes I thought this at the time but I felt I was being disingenuous so gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: 2
It’s so sad that presumably the tree they planted for Gemma is now left behind at the house.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
No probs. He looks like he’s fallen head first into a recently bleached toilet
bleeping hate Peter Pan types. They think just because they can, they should. She ain’t no real prize, just young and I presume, fertile. More fool her I say. Money/sex transactions between old men and young women happen everyday, only we no longer call it prostitution, which it basically is!

Reactions: 4
There’s something so off about him. Initially I felt so sorry for him but as the saga dragged on with him emotionally regurgitating all over TV and SM about his grief...it felt off. Insincere. Then he meets someone younger than him and suddenly Gemma doesn’t exist and can’t even be mentioned? Sells off the family house and suddenly he’s pounding down the aisle without a mention of the narrative he’s built his public persona on for the last few years? I really feel for that young boy. I think he’s a raging narcissist and loves himself and his public image more than anyone else.

Reactions: 20
There’s something so off about him. Initially I felt so sorry for him but as the saga dragged on with him emotionally regurgitating all over TV and SM about his grief...it felt off. Insincere. Then he meets someone younger than him and suddenly Gemma doesn’t exist and can’t even be mentioned? Sells off the family house and suddenly he’s pounding down the aisle without a mention of the narrative he’s built his public persona on for the last few years? I really feel for that young boy. I think he’s a raging narcissist and loves himself and his public image more than anyone else.
Sorry I hate to say it but the moment I saw his woeful article about the death of his wife, my very first thought was ‘he’ll have a new, younger model in 6 months’. Really cynical I know, but absolutely true to form he did!

Reactions: 11
I was scrolling through his IG and reading his posts just after Gemma died and you can tell he was absolutely devastated. I wonder if he moved on to try and block out the pain... perhaps a therapist would have been more helpful. I do believe he and Ethan deserve some happiness and if Derrina brings that, then that is good... BUT, I do think it is icky how fast he moved on. It is 4 years since Gemma passed and if he started dating Derrina last year or this year then I would not have much judgement. But he seemed to start dating her not long after Gemma died? The only person I can think of similar to this is Freckeld Fox (Emily Meyers). A young mormon blogger with 4 kids I think, her husband died from cancer and 3 months (?) later she was remarried. She was with her new husband for a few years, sold the family home she had with Martin and almost ended up homeless. She has now separated from her last husband and seems to have realised she never really processed Martin's grief, instead trying to block it out with the new man.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I mean how quick was he to pull the wedding ring off from his marriage to Gemma! My heart broke for that poor woman …. And even more so for her little boy!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Omg another insta post about the wedding, thanking everyone.... yawwwnn 🥱

We get it!! You got married!!! No need to keep wanging on about it ffs!! So self absorbed. I literally dunno who he thinks he is.

Reactions: 11
Omg another insta post about the wedding, thanking everyone.... yawwwnn 🥱

We get it!! You got married!!! No need to keep wanging on about it ffs!! So self absorbed. I literally dunno who he thinks he is.
With that hairdo, he looks like H from Steps with sunglasses on #tragedy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He also refers to Gemma as 'my sons mum' rather than 'my first wife'. Its as if hes distancing himself from the fact he was married to her

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19