Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A footballer collapsed on the pitch this afternoon and the match was abandoned. Fortunately it sounds like he's responsive but it was a very scary situation. I didn't envy him in that situation tbh, the whole studio was ahellshocked ☹ He's trending because people are complaining about how it was reported on but I don't really know what they expected! It's a live show, matches going on all over the place and a horrible incident playing out in front of a stadium full of thousands of fans.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
A player collapsed on the pitch and he kept trying to get Tim Sherwood to speculate on what was happening even though he'd already said he didn't want to. ST is being labelled terrible, gross, useless and an absolute cretin (among other things) on Twitter.

Reactions: 12
A player collapsed on the pitch and he kept trying to get Tim Sherwood to speculate on what was happening even though he'd already said he didn't want to. ST is being labelled terrible, gross, useless and an absolute cretin (among other things) on Twitter.
Sounds about right to me…

Reactions: 8
A footballer collapsed on the pitch this afternoon and the match was abandoned. Fortunately it sounds like he's responsive but it was a very scary situation. I didn't envy him in that situation tbh, the whole studio was ahellshocked ☹ He's trending because people are complaining about how it was reported on but I don't really know what they expected! It's a live show, matches going on all over the place and a horrible incident playing out in front of a stadium full of thousands of fans.
Holy tit I think something similar happened at a rugby game today too

I just saw a bit about the player on the news, he collapsed once before and had heart surgery which I assume was common knowledge

IMG_0327.png

Sounds like Simon was being his usual charmless self - he could have said he’d had previous heart problems and they’d update everyone when there was more news

Reactions: 2
I know it’s on HIS Instagram and it’s HIS birthday, but Jesus Christ how self centred and egotistical is he?!

Reactions: 6
I know it’s on HIS Instagram and it’s HIS birthday, but Jesus Christ how self centred and egotistical is he?!
My favourite part is ‘….and be loved again after everything that has happened in my life…’ and then ends by talking about how he knows the pain of ‘fertility problems’ - whilst announcing how his current wife is 6 months pregnant.
Have a day off Simon!!! 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 20
This is SO WEIRD!! It's his birthday so he gets his kids to pose with his cake and a baby scan, but no Derrina in sight! This should be a FAMILY announcement, that includes the woman who is carrying the sprog, right!? It's so creepy, he's literally just using her as a vessel 🤢🤢🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 14
His captions to his posts are so cringe and attention seeking. He tries to look like he's some wise old man....but in actual fact he's just a prat.
Iv always felt sorry for ethan, Simons always plastered his grief all over the internet. The poor lad has had no privacy, even his darkest days.Yet he protects derrina and his daughter- you don't see many photos of them, and when you do most of the time they are obscured.
I reckon this perpetual victim mentality will have an impact on Ethan....I really hope Ethan sees his mums side of the family too because Simon is so totally off. As someone else said his ego is off the scale. He makes me dry heave.
But a baby is always a blessing. So good luck to them and I hope derrina stays well throughout.

Reactions: 19
His bit on the end about knowing about fertility troubles from years before made me cringe as it implies there were struggles with his first wife but no such problems with his second wife so not his fault

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I didn’t like the term blended family when Ethan’s mother is no longer here. He’s not navigating ex wife’s and step children is he??

• Heart
I didn’t like the term blended family when Ethan’s mother is no longer here. He’s not navigating ex wife’s and step children is he??
Exactly this. I think he talks about Gemma like an inconvenience if I'm honest

Reactions: 15
I just feel sorry for Ethan in all of this. Simon comes across as an incredibly self-centred man - i just hope Ethan has had support and will find his way. It’s very sad for him having lost his mum, he is so like her, and more so as he grows. I gather it pains/inconveniences Simon to ever have to mention Gemma’s name again.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The new wife was always going to want more children than had Gemma produced to cement her position.
Felt sad that Simon felt the need to mention previous fertility issues. Just why?
Ethan must feel outnumbered.
I hope Ethan has regular contact with his mum’s family.
Simon is so unbearably self centred.

This! As I read it, I was like ‘whaaat!?’ - yeah it’s not a blended family situation in my opinion. He just likes to think he ticks every box so people can ‘relate’ to him or he can be a spokesperson then on that topic!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9