Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the end of Soccer Saturday for me 😞
I find him unbearable.

Reactions: 10
I see that he's posted it on his socials now. Said that he stepped away in 2018 "to look after Ethan after we lost his mum"

Poor Gemma. We have not forgotten her name.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Unbelievable! Can’t believe I’ve put Soccer Saturday on for the first time this season and it’s this unbearable knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Unbelievable! Can’t believe I’ve put Soccer Saturday on for the first time this season and it’s this unbearable knob.
Yep, and he’s going to be there every week for the foreseeable future. In all his arrogant, unbearable and slimy glory.

Reactions: 4
I’m not going to watch it but I’d appreciate regular updates on the particular shade of orange he is as the weeks go on

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The bits I saw weren’t great. I know it can be a bit chaotic but they didn’t seem to gel. He was stumbling it at times. Taking over each other etc.

Reactions: 2
The bits I saw weren’t great. I know it can be a bit chaotic but they didn’t seem to gel. He was stumbling it at times. Taking over each other etc.
Yeah the bit I saw was like that and he wasn’t looking at the camera just down at his notes constantly
Certainly got a way to go before he is at Jeff’s standard but it is difficult to make it look slick which is why I’m surprised Jules Warren didn’t get it as he has had the time to master it midweek and can also make it look easy

Reactions: 2
Yeah the bit I saw was like that and he wasn’t looking at the camera just down at his notes constantly
Certainly got a way to go before he is at Jeff’s standard but it is difficult to make it look slick which is why I’m surprised Jules Warren didn’t get it as he has had the time to master it midweek and can also make it look easy
It’s a strange appointment. I wonder if he’d have been considered for it if circumstances had been different

Reactions: 1
Interestingly, he's not on Soccer Saturday this afternoon because of illness, replaced by Caroline Barker and she's absolutely smashing it. Great chemistry and banter with the pundits. Wouldn't mind seeing her take over from Simon Thomas permanently.

Reactions: 10
Interestingly, he's not on Soccer Saturday this afternoon because of illness, replaced by Caroline Barker and she's absolutely smashing it. Great chemistry and banter with the pundits. Wouldn't mind seeing her take over from Simon Thomas permanently.
It's a completely different atmosphere in the studio today, isn't it? They actually seem to be having fun. I wish Caroline presented it every week.

Reactions: 7
He should have been made to go to work. It's not 2020 anymore where you have to self isolate if someone in your household has covid. Fair enough if he had it, but he didn't.

Reactions: 1
He should have been made to go to work. It's not 2020 anymore where you have to self isolate if someone in your household has covid. Fair enough if he had it, but he didn't.
Kept him off our screens though so I’m ok with it. Soccer Saturday has seemed so stiff and boring this season since he’s taken over.

Reactions: 6