Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do good things, be a good person, by why post it all over your socials. Do it for yourself and know that you helped someone. I personally hate posts like his.
same as helping the homeless, yet videoing them at their most vulnerable to share to your platform.. do it for kindness, not for clout.

Reactions: 17
Do good things, be a good person, by why post it all over your socials. Do it for yourself and know that you helped someone. I personally hate posts like his.
same as helping the homeless, yet videoing them at their most vulnerable to share to your platform.. do it for kindness, not for clout.
What is this about? Is it on Instagram?
He’s desperate for attention and praise. 🤮

Reactions: 2
Just found this thread - this guy gives me the creeps and I thought I was the only one!

Reactions: 8
I remember watching him on Blue Peter as a kid when he ran 100m sprint against athletes and I cried because he became last by a mile and I felt sorry for him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He got a big tattoo about becoming sober but nothing for his wife's passing. I know you shouldn't live in the past and I don't know him but thought that kind of strange.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
He got a big tattoo about becoming sober but nothing for his wife's passing. I know you shouldn't live in the past and I don't know him but thought that kind of strange.
Maybe he couldn’t afford ‘Ethan’s Mum’… Too many letters.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why not Jules Warren? I think he’s excellent and been Jeff’s cover for years
Apologies I know this isn’t a sky sports thread!

Reactions: 5
He is an odd choice! Soccer Saturday hasn’t been the same in ages imo and I can’t see what ST is even bringing to the table

Reactions: 7
The thing that made Soccer Saturday so watchable was the camaraderie and self deprecating humour of the panel. I know that a lot of that is gone without Jeff anyway but I just can’t see it working with someone so arrogant and navel gazing.

Reactions: 9
The thing that made Soccer Saturday so watchable was the camaraderie and self deprecating humour of the panel. I know that a lot of that is gone without Jeff anyway but I just can’t see it working with someone so arrogant and navel gazing.
Exactly this. He’ll make it all about him and the panel will become irrelevant/peripheral.

Reactions: 4
He complains about everything.

Still I suspect all those broken nights getting up to feed the baby must have got to him.

Oh. My mistake. That was Derrina. He got to sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 8