Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This! As I read it, I was like ‘whaaat!?’ - yeah it’s not a blended family situation in my opinion. He just likes to think he ticks every box so people can ‘relate’ to him or he can be a spokesperson then on that topic!!
Anything to stay relevant and make money from nothing. Vile specimen.

Reactions: 5
Yeah in all fairness, in that reveal photo, it does seem quite unfair to force a 14 year old to fake a look of love at a long wished for baby sibling.
This was sarcasm by the way, Ethan literally adores her. Having a sister was all he was chatting about when I saw him at his grandma’s a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 1
His bit on the end about knowing about fertility troubles from years before made me cringe as it implies there were struggles with his first wife but no such problems with his second wife so not his fault
Not even implied. After Gemma died he explained she had serious fertility problems and they had failed IVF and miscarriages. Anything to make himself stay in the news.

Reactions: 4
What are the rumours? I remember reading here before that he was inappropriate with other women whilst he was married to Gemma.
I’m not sure, I think it could be that or it could be people he works or worked with? I unwillingly caught a bit of Soccer Saturday a few weeks ago and it came across as a really weird atmosphere and it looked a bit strained. He’s no Jeff Stelling that’s for sure

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure, I think it could be that or it could be people he works or worked with? I unwillingly caught a bit of Soccer Saturday a few weeks ago and it came across as a really weird atmosphere and it looked a bit strained. He’s no Jeff Stelling that’s for sure
I remember a comment on the daily fail from someone local implying he got together with his second wife incredibly quickly. And that he went to great lengths to hide it but people knew

Reactions: 6
Getting off to a flying start as a Beggy Mitchell, it’s going to be a loooooong pregnancy
Thankfully she’s due in about 3 months, I think he said. It’s appalling to put out the begging bowl yet again. Bloody buy one!!! Google brands/models, read reviews and/or go to a shop. It’s not rocket science.

Reactions: 12
Might be worth messaging the brands he’s tagged on his latest story to let them know you won’t be supporting if they gift a certain influencer a free pram. He is so brazen with the begging it’s unreal, not as though he can’t afford it either. If you’re reproducing at the ripe age of 50, pay for the child and their accessories yourself

Reactions: 14
Soccer Saturday seemed so tense. It used to seem like they were having a great time with Geoff but the vibe was totally different today. I’d be surprised if he’s back next season

Reactions: 6
Anyone watched his video about his cat? He’s such a prick. Why lie so much. Like hell did his wife catch toxoplasmosis when she was pregnant he would have shouted it from the rooftops. Hes just trying to rehome her as he can’t be bothered but the comments have backfired. Like someone said he said the cat doesn’t use the cat litter tray then said his daughter threw her toy in it picked it up and sucked on it snd then got tummy ache. Which one is it Simon?? How about don’t have a cat litter tray near your child or try watching them more closely. She could have done anything if she’s allowed to eat things out of a litter tray you idiot. I like how you blamed your wife tho 🙄
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Anyone watched his video about his cat? He’s such a prick. Why lie so much. Like hell did his wife catch toxoplasmosis when she was pregnant he would have shouted it from the rooftops. Hes just trying to rehome her as he can’t be bothered but the comments have backfired. Like someone said he said the cat doesn’t use the cat litter tray then said his daughter threw her toy in it picked it up and sucked on it snd then got tummy ache. Which one is it Simon?? How about don’t have a cat litter tray near your child or try watching them more closely. She could have done anything if she’s allowed to eat things out of a litter tray you idiot. I like how you blamed your wife tho 🙄
---
I saw it and regardless of what bits he’s lying about, the cat is old and has high needs now but I’m not sure they can genuinely provide that when they’ve a toddler and a baby on the way? I think it would be kinder to put the cat to sleep instead of putting it outside when it’s old if it’s going to the toilet everywhere. Old pets are special but you have to think of the hygiene hazard too. If they can’t get to the root of it, I don’t see another option but to put it to sleep. It would be unfair to chuck it outside or leave it confined in one room.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I saw it and regardless of what bits he’s lying about, the cat is old and has high needs now but I’m not sure they can genuinely provide that when they’ve a toddler and a baby on the way? I think it would be kinder to put the cat to sleep instead of putting it outside when it’s old if it’s going to the toilet everywhere. Old pets are special but you have to think of the hygiene hazard too. If they can’t get to the root of it, I don’t see another option but to put it to sleep. It would be unfair to chuck it outside or leave it confined in one room.
Personally, I'd rather he was put to sleep than the cat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
How about he watch his child rather than leave it to play in the cat litter tray that he says the cat doesn’t use 🤔 an animal is for life not because you can’t be bothered health problems or not

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How about he watch his child rather than leave it to play in the cat litter tray that he says the cat doesn’t use 🤔 an animal is for life not because you can’t be bothered health problems or not
I’ve had all my animals for life - yes he should watch the child but the cat is toileting on the sofas etc? I think people are too quick to judge, it’s not an easy situation to be in

I’ve got two cats and they’re very precious to me. Tilly has always done this even when Gemma was alive in their old house but it’s got gradually worse with the birth of a new baby. They wake up to tit on their sofa and have to wash the covers and scrub it clean every single day. How is that not a hygiene risk with a pregnant woman and a toddler? Derrina did have toximoplosis in the summer of 2022 and like it or not Talitha was born 8 weeks prematurely. Not sure if the two are connected but which sane person would live with tit in a family room when they don’t employ a cleaner?!
---