Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

newuser321

Once again, no mention of Gemma in the post, simply his son’s ‘mum’. Does he forget she was also his wife? Derrina doesn’t cancel Simon’s past, as much as he’d love to forget about it. He wouldn’t have a son if he wasn’t with Gemma!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
He gives me the creeps. He gives off ‘controlling’ vibes
Absolutely. He’s a walking red flag. The way he uses horrific situations (his wife’s death, his son’s grief, his baby’s premature birth) for media attention is just disgusting, and he exposes his loved ones when they’re at their most vulnerable.
And he’s just generally a creep.

• Heart

missbct

Chatty Member
This does not surprise me one little bit. He’s the typical type of man who would think men age like fine wine whereas women age like dishcloths!
I wasn’t the only one he tried it on with that night. We were all youngsters working at the function and he asked 3 of us out. He gave his number to one of them and said ‘only call me when I call you first’ 😔

• Wow
  • Sick
I’ve always thought that (even taking out the fact he is a Christian) that Simon Thomas puts some pretty unkind stuff up on his stories
Always personal to Boris (whatever your political views are is your choice) but picking apart someone’s physical features and laughing at their stammering is cruel.
Then today he deleted it now but I saw he posted up a clip of a man who was mistakenly identified as a woman.. and thought it was hilarious.
He’s also put some pretty inappropriate stuff up before too which if not discriminatory at best it’s just thoughtless.

All I’m saying is for someone who goes on about mental health.. and tries to advocate.. he’s an absolute hypocrite. Taking the mick out of people. Absolute hypocrite.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
He’s so desperate to erase the very thing that gave him any sort of relevance again. It’s disgusting-I just couldn’t imagine correcting someone who referred to me in that way,it’s like he’s insulted that anyone dares refer to the life he had before. He sounds so bitter that he had a wife prior to Derrina (or maybe she is the bitter one). I wouldn’t care,but he has a son and that son lost his mother and it just seems like she is being slowly erased. It makes all the things he did when Gemma first passed away (planting the tree etc) seem very performative.

• Heart

TJ90

VIP Member
It’s like he’s trying to erase the fact he was ever married to Gemma. I feel so sorry for her family and of course Ethan. She was his wife before she was the mother of his son. I think because he’s with his new partner he’s trying to act like she’s his first woman with him being so religious etc. Either way I want to punch him in the face for acting as though his wife was just his son’s mum.

Hbirdette

VIP Member
Ok I have 2 points to make - sometimes when Simon posts about Derrina he starts off with “she didn’t want me to say anything/she doesn’t likePDAs” well don’t put it up then? I don’t like my husband doing stuff like that; so he doesn’t. Simple.

Also, it’s pretty obvious that they will announce a pregnancy soon (I may be wrong but... let’s be real) I just really hope his poor son doesn’t feel pushed out at all. He should be the priority in all of this and I just get the impression that he isn’t.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Surely you’re still classed as a widow, after you re-marry? The same as if you get divorced - that isn’t suddenly erased by a second marriage.
There’s no shame in being a widow and there’s no shame in falling in love and getting married again. But to deny one to suit the other???
He’s hideous.

Reactions: 22
I lost my mum when I was 13 and if, after only 4 years, my dad was wiping my mum's memory I would have been so so hurt. It's been 27 years since my mum died and it would still hurt me. I still cry cos I miss her
In fact I miss her now I've got kids more than ever

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Lifeis4living

In other news… 🤮
How creepy and unnecessary is this?!
Actually makes me feel sick. I feel so sorry for Gemma's family especially if they can see his/her Instagram page.
As I wrote previously me and my family know exactly what this kind of thing is like and what it does to you and believe me it is absolutely gut-renching.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
:cry:
These are the moments where as a parent you step up, even though you too may be desperately upset. You comfort your child and reassure them that it is not the end of the world. You look for positives. Not stand back, take a photo and broadcast his misery to the world.
I suppose he wants the local council to see and change their minds as he has tagged them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21