Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“As someone who has friends who’ve had their wedding postponed twice”... We all know it’s you, Simon, why not just be open about it?! If it was that important, surely he’d just have a low-key wedding and be done with it. But that wouldn’t make money, would it? There definitely going to be a big OK exclusive, with the grieving widow and his amazing saviour... 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Did anyone else realise there’s such a big age gap? Celebrating Derrina’s 30th. I had no idea she’s so young!! Makes him seem even creepier, if that was possible!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I reckon they’ll eventually get their wedding and she’ll be pregnant pretty soon after. He strikes me as a controlling type so that’ll mean he’ll be in her life forever, whatever happens and they might get a “happiness after the heartbreak” Ok mag deal too

Reactions: 15
I reckon they’ll eventually get their wedding and she’ll be pregnant pretty soon after. He strikes me as a controlling type so that’ll mean he’ll be in her life forever, whatever happens and they might get a “happiness after the heartbreak” Ok mag deal too
Without doubt - there’ll definitely be a magazine deal for the wedding, and probably another for the baby.
He’s definitely controlling, and incredibly egocentric.

Reactions: 9
Hes always moaning about something. Before it was the sons school, then the capacity allowed at funerals and weddings, now the weather. He never seems fully happy.

He was on Pointless Celebrities tonight. When asked what charity he was playing for he said "Grief encounter because my son lost his mum". Why not say I lost my wife?! I found that a bit disrespectful tbh 😐

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
He was on Pointless Celebrities tonight. When asked what charity he was playing for he said "Grief encounter because my son lost his mum". Why not say I lost my wife?! I found that a bit disrespectful tbh 😐
Not a Rio Ferdinand fan in the slightest but he at least refers to Rebecca by name. So disrespectful to Gemma.

Reactions: 17
Not a Rio Ferdinand fan in the slightest but he at least refers to Rebecca by name. So disrespectful to Gemma.
Sure, Rio referred to Rebecca by name while he was shagging other women while she had cancer treatment.
Let’s set a higher standard for these men.

Sure, Rio referred to Rebecca by name while he was shagging other women while she had cancer treatment.
I don’t think anyone is condoning what he did tbh - Rio Ferdinand makes me sick a bit in my mouth but at least he acknowledges his wife’s name and appears to remember his kids have lost their mum. Simon on the other hand looks like he’s trying to erase his wife from the picture totally. That’s what I picked up from @HaloGirl’s post anyway.

• Heart
I did say I am not a fan of Rio. What he did was disgusting. The point I was making was the fact he uses Rebecca’s name in conversations that’s all.

I don’t think anyone is condoning what he did tbh - Rio Ferdinand makes me sick a bit in my mouth but at least he acknowledges his wife’s name and appears to remember his kids have lost their mum. Simon on the other hand looks like he’s trying to erase his wife from the picture totally. That’s what I picked up from @HaloGirl’s post anyway.
Exactly. 👏

Reactions: 8
How quickly he replaced her hey. And he can't even acknowledge her as his wife. I didn't realise the new gf was 20 years younger than him.. He gives me the creeps

Reactions: 17
I hate to sound like all women want the same thing but I would be very surprised if Derrina was happy not having babies with Simon.

Reactions: 6
I hate to sound like all women want the same thing but I would be very surprised if Derrina was happy not having babies with Simon.
Well we all know that they’re (secretly but not so secretly) engaged, and suspect that their wedding was delayed last year. I imagine that as soon as they’ve tied the knot, a pregnancy won’t be far behind. Complete with OK deals of course...

Constantly moaning about weddings not going ahead. Geez we know you've had to put it off but so have lots of people.

Reactions: 8
Constantly moaning about weddings not going ahead. Geez we know you've had to put it off but so have lots of people.
Tbf I’ve just had another cry as my wedding is still affected and I can’t stand the thought of rearranging for the millionth time. But honestly he’s always given me the creeps, even on blue Peter he would freak me out.

Reactions: 11