Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He and Derrina finally married yesterday, picture on his IG. Maybe now he will stop moaning about covid and wedding guests šŸ™„
Or start moaning now about travel restrictions. Even if both he and Derrina are double jabbed Ethan not being under 12 means he needs to test/quarantine in certain circumstances.

Reactions: 5
He and Derrina finally married yesterday, picture on his IG. Maybe now he will stop moaning about covid and wedding guests šŸ™„
Yeah .. ā€œour good friends are getting married in two weeks time and Iā€™m angry for themā€ šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have an overwhelming urge to comment saying I hate the fact weddings can go ahead when my daughter is missing out on her first ever sports day or something šŸ¤£ moany bloke

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had a quick look at his Instagram post and there are so many people saying he deserves happiness etcā€¦I donā€™t disagree with that, everyone deserves happiness. But I canā€™t help thinking Ethan isnā€™t happy, how could he be if heā€™s not allowed to talk about his mum? Because of Slime-on canā€™t mention her name, I canā€™t help think sheā€™s not spoken about at home.

And whilst I was on his Insta, I saw that post about Ethan not getting to go to the same school as his pals and I changed my mind, Simon doesnā€™t deserve to be happy. If his first thought when his kid is upset is to take a photo for the Gram, especially when heā€™s been through so much already, then he deserves to be miserable!

Reactions: 12
Love. Wins? Why the need to pull full stops after each word in order to emphasise it as if to say that he was battling some kind of war against love? I don't get it? He is an utter slimey has been and i couldn't give a flying fig whether i sound harsh, his new wifey is equally slimey.

Reactions: 16
Nope. He's awful.
Ffs! I saw a lovely post on Facebook earlier. I follow a gardening page and a lady posted a pic of a raised flower bed in memory of her husbands first wife who passed away over 30 years ago. How lovely is that? Simon is a bleep

Reactions: 20
Love. Wins? Why the need to pull full stops after each word in order to emphasise it as if to say that he was battling some kind of war against love? I don't get it? He is an utter slimey has been and i couldn't give a flying fig whether i sound harsh, his new wifey is equally slimey.
Yes that Love. Wins. Is so annoying.
He sounds perpetually angry, unpleasant and ungrateful.
I feel sorry for his new wife and child. I would not touch him with a barge pole. I dislike him so much I start to wonder what sort of life Gemma had with him šŸ˜„

Reactions: 18
I think he wouldā€™ve left Gemma at some point. I really think something wasnā€™t right. I know he was ill with depression etc and was having a break from TV and he had struggled from depression before.
I reckon Derrina will be pregnant very soon. Poor Ethan and Gemmaā€™s family.
I have nothing at all against anyone who loves on once becoming a widow. I imagine most people do it with a lot more grace and dignity than him.

Reactions: 15
Did his wifes family go to the wedding? As in Gemma's...

Reactions: 6
What I donā€™t like is his arrogance and sense of self-entitlement, like heā€™s the only person to have lost a spouse and boy doesnā€™t he let everyone know! He says he puts his son first, but that kid is clearly deeply sad and troubled. He deffo rules the roost. His new wife is so young, she doesnā€™t need to put up with that tit in her life. Iā€™ll never understand these young women who choose to spend their best years with miserable old men who already have kids. Financial security probably. Jeez, have some real ambition ladies, tragic!

Reactions: 18
What I donā€™t like is his arrogance and sense of self-entitlement, like heā€™s the only person to have lost a spouse and boy doesnā€™t he let everyone know! He says he puts his son first, but that kid is clearly deeply sad and troubled. He deffo rules the roost. His new wife is so young, she doesnā€™t need to put up with that tit in her life. Iā€™ll never understand these young women who choose to spend their best years with miserable old men who already have kids. Financial security probably. Jeez, have some real ambition ladies, tragic!
Agreed. I reckon, as suggested by poster before yours, that I don't think he was happy in his marriage any way and the depression set in from his unhappiness. NOT suggesting that he wanted his wife to have passed but you know when you get that kind of feeling that when someone passes, it's almost like a bit of a sigh of relief in a way? Again, NOT suggesting Simon wanted his wife to pass but perhaps after the initial shock of it all and concern for his son, he probably took it as a "right, lets get on with life as i have been given a second chance at this and this time, i get to carry the grief stricken hubby role for a while rather than the b*stard role had i had had an affair and / or left Gemma, cos y'know, that's not the 'done' thing to do in our christian, god-fearing culture.

New wifey who would have been very young when she met him probably thought kerrrrching! Just cos he was a two-bit tv presenter and not really realising that he probably isnt on a stable salary and probably doesnt really smell of millionaire status. It is sad, you are right that women do this but it happens. I know women who choose the easier option and date men of a certain financial backing. Sad, and funny, thing is, Derina will realise son enough after sh's now had a taste of that 'zeleb' life that she probably could have set her eyes on someone much more successful than a washed up Blue Peter presenter from the 90's.

Reactions: 8
I canā€™t remember the last time Simon referred to his first wife, Gemma, and his sonā€™s mother, by her first name. Itā€™s like he wants to delete that part of his life. Sorry Simon, it doesnā€™t work like that! He claims itā€™s so hard for Derrina so I assume he doesnā€™t want to upset her, but come on. He never mentions anything about Gemma anymore or her memory, considering thatā€™s what he got well known for.
I also have no doubt that Derrina will be pregnant in the coming months.

• Sad
Reactions: 14