Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was probably Harris himself that did that. I see he's done one of his things addressing questions from the awful racist brexit voting GAMMONS.

WHY DID YOU DRAG YOUR KIDS ON A FIVE-HOUR ROUND TRIP TO A CLOSED CHIP SHOP?

ISN’T IT A BIT INSENSITIVE TO POST THIS WHEN PEOPLE ARE STRUGGLING WITH THE COST OF FUEL?

WHAT A WASTE OF TIME. THOSE POOR KIDS.

I think they are all perfectly valid questions. Man is a complete loser who wouldn't function if Facebook was taken away from him.
Exactly its got to be that whining workshy wildebeest

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Exactly its got to be that whining workshy wildebeest

He will definitely be on here so Hi Simon!

He's totally the sort of person who will search for his name and he is on record as saying "Tattle is filth".

To be honest I definitely think that driving 3 young kids on a 5 hour round trip to a closed chip shop just for likes and shares on facebook is very poor parenting.

Reactions: 4
He’s soooo desperate to be liked, jumps on any bandwagon he can to get the likes. Gives me the right ick, no one cares what some middle aged man from Essex thinks about breast feeding or American abortion laws. He’s so self important I can’t stand it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He's got a very weird obsession with breast feeding it has to be said. Where women's issues are concerned I love the backlash he got the time he thought that "Ladies - Use your head and spread!" was an appropriate slogan to encourage women to go for a smear test. There are definitely hints of misogyny there on the occasions when his mask slips.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
His profile pic on Facebook he resembles less Dawson 🤢
The way he has to pipe up on practically every thing with his smug self opinionated unfunny sarcasm drives me mad
Hi Simon your kids your wife and you are all odd 👍🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His stuff is all so lazy and repetitive. It's basically just the following things on a loop

Everybody's thick
Everyone's a racist
Moaning about Brexit despite being a leave voter himself
Banging on about young people and mortgages
Scratching his misogynistic itch by harassing women on Twitter who are seen as "the baddies" like Nadine Dorries as he knows he can get away with it.
Plugging his latest fundraiser to death and then mysteriously never mentioning them again when they get very close to their target.

There's bugger all parenting stuff to be found. And he isn't even a fraction as funny as he thinks he is.

More attacking and bullying of Nadine. Which is of course OK as she's a baddie. Her mental health doesn't count. I'll say one thing for her though. She's better looking than his wife and far more of a success than she'll ever be.

292164848_5577566332256043_4151117605702424376_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Urghhh I’ve seen him commenting on almost every bloody news article on facebook lately with his big fat greasy bastard Les Dawson looking profile pic

• Haha
Today it's all about Mo Farrah and how all of Facebook is calling for him to be deported and stripped of his medals because EVERYONE's a racist. Where does he see all this stuff he uses to whip up faux race outrage? It's either all made up or its his own facebook friends he's seeing it from. The UK just isn't this racist, intolerant hellhole he makes it out to be. He'll probably set up yet another fundraiser over it. I'm not sure the 20 or so he has active is enough.

Reactions: 2
Today it's all about Mo Farrah and how all of Facebook is calling for him to be deported and stripped of his medals because EVERYONE's a racist. Where does he see all this stuff he uses to whip up faux race outrage? It's either all made up or its his own facebook friends he's seeing it from. The UK just isn't this racist, intolerant hellhole he makes it out to be. He'll probably set up yet another fundraiser over it. I'm not sure the 20 or so he has active is enough.
Yes that’s what I saw el slobbo commenting on

Priti Patel can "come through him first" apparently if she wants to deport Mo Farrah. 😂

I see has 27 fundraisers active at the moment. Bizarre...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He did. He justifies it by saying it was a "protest vote" whatever that means. But having voted leave he really has a bleeping cheek banging on about racist gammon leave voters and how terrible brexit is as often as he does.
God he’s more of an utterly intolerable bleep than I ever imagined then

• Heart
Reactions: 7
God he’s more of an utterly intolerable bleep than I ever imagined then

There's no consistency in his shite either. He did some virtue signalling thing about how in his house, he's so happy his kids don't say "England women's team", they just say "England".

Then about the next day he went and referred to the England women's team.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.