Simon Harris #6 Even the Duke of Marlborough only charges £4.99 for a tea towel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm watching peep show whilst catching up with here (I've missed this whole thread so been catching up all day and he looks the spit of if Big Fat Andy really let himself go

1715634761009.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
He thinks he’s Super Hans or Jez, but he’s 100% the author of Business Secrets of the Pharaohs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ohhh Simon! You’ve done it again! How do you manage to keep pulling these golden nuggets of comedy out of nowhere?

The player is called Durán, he’s scored twice, and you’ve steamed in there with a Duran Duran reference. 👏 Wowzers. Take a bow son! This is a work of genius.

Cracking numbers too! 137 likes from your 250,000 followers. For your sake, let’s hope he does it again next week and you can roll out this impressive zinger all over again, Dory!

IMG_0088.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
The sky sports commentators threw in a whole bunch of far smarter Duran Duran puns during the match.
he’s such a derivative twit

• Haha
Oh my god this is so embarrassing

If you’re the lady who came up and said ‘hello’ at Sainsbury’s at Rayleigh Weir earlier, I honestly still can’t figure out if you actually wanted a selfie or not (I have zero social skills and as such generally can’t function away from Facebook, which can be a bit of an arse) as you were jokingly asking me if I ever get asked and whether I would ever want to, and I said ‘not particularly’ which I feel bad about now as you might have actually wanted one
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

If this was you, drop me a message and I’ll post you something of equal or greater value. No idea what yet, but I’ll think of something.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Please let it be just a (CLEAN) tea towel and a hand-written note about his Octopus referral code

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Funny I could tell he had no social skills by the way he uses social media. Fat oaf

Any hot takes from Simon on Depher CIC - which is in the news today?

I'd LOVE to hear his opinion on the subject...
---
This was posted in the Essex is United group yesterday.
I think it might have been deleted? Maybe for breaching editorial policy on being just a bit too close to the bloody mark? Unless of course it is there, and I can't see it, and one of the insiders has posted it mischievously.

Reactions: 6
think it might have been deleted? Maybe for breaching editorial policy on being just a bit too close to the bloody mark? Unless of course it is there, and I can't see it, and one of the insiders has posted it mischievously.
It's in the group so you have to be a member to see it

Reactions: 1
IMG_0099.jpeg

“I was welevant once. See?! SEEEEE???!!!!!! 😡😡

Simon shrieks at the dying light. I notice you cropped the date out of your screenshot, Simon, but a quick check on his twitter will tell us that Joey Barton tweeted this 6 months ago (he still has his Twitter account).

When even your tattle thread is running out of steam, you really know your career is circling the plughole. When was the last time Jewemy Vine or Wadio 2 called, Si? What a shame.

It’s still 30 years until you can start claiming your state pension. Maybe it’s time to think about getting an actual job and bleeping off once and for all 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2950426
“I was welevant once. See?! SEEEEE???!!!!!! 😡😡

Simon shrieks at the dying light. I notice you cropped the date out of your screenshot, Simon, but a quick check on his twitter will tell us that Joey Barton tweeted this 6 months ago (he still has his Twitter account).

When even your tattle thread is running out of steam, you really know your career is circling the plughole. When was the last time Jewemy Vine or Wadio 2 called, Si? What a shame.

It’s still 30 years until you can start claiming your state pension. Maybe it’s time to think about getting an actual job and bleeping off once and for all 🥳
Can't support the team where you come from though, can you?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
IMG_0100.jpeg

Or ask you to give us a detailed breakdown of where all the money went from the various fundraisers that passed through your sticky, chocolate-covered sausage fingers.

• Heart
Reactions: 16