Simon Harris #5 Mr Harris, who was a popular figure on the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe this is his pathetic attempt at trolling Tattle.

He's probably getting some kind of kick from thinking about all us 'silly women' getting our knickers in a twist about his 'hilarious' 'content' like the misogynist perve he is.

Reactions: 8
He's probably getting some kind of kick from thinking about all us 'silly women' getting our knickers in a twist about his 'hilarious' 'content' like the misogynist perve he is.
For the record, my knickers are perfectly fine. And I'm only here to be a thorn in the side of an unpleasant, sexist, not very bright, con artist who ran away with a lot of taxpayers' and donors' money.

Hope that clarifies things, Simon.

Reactions: 14
I’m here coz he’s not funny and he steals material. Those two are usually mutually exclusive.

Reactions: 6
He has been consistently tit for 20 years online. Yet he got half a million pounds from the taxoeyers in what, 4 years ?

Reactions: 7
Oh my god he's recycled the dominos garlic bread pizza thing now. He's not mentally well, is he?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Setting a new standard for observational humour here. Just amazing stuff

I see as well on his personal page he's now just sharing the Man Behaving Badly posts rather then typing the same stuff out. Lazy bleep.
---
Also I see that apparently loads of people were furious about all the Eid Mubarak posts yesterday. Were they? I must have missed Keith and Barry's posts.
I live in a small rural town which is predominantly white and working class, full of the kind of people he mocks and belittles. When the local Indian takeaway announced they were closing for Eid the town Facebook page was flooded with Eid Mubarak posts and gifs of fireworks and all that.

The Keiths and Barrys exist mostly in his head because he is in fact a small town, petty-minded racist.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe this is his pathetic attempt at trolling Tattle.

No way is he intelligent enough for that.
Oh my god he's recycled the dominos garlic bread pizza thing now. He's not mentally well, is he?
And this one just now! bleeping hell, how many times is he going to roll out the “wE cAN gEt tHaT d0wN tO a fOrtNigHTtT” line. Jesus Christ. He’s ill. You confidently predicted the Sun was going out of business when they reported the Hugh Edward’s story months ago, Si. How did that one work out?

How are there STILL people laughing at it? Mind blowing 🤯

IMG_9960.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Still hard at it with the Octopus grift and starting to sound more desperate every time he pushes it. I wonder how many of his 247k "friends" have used the link?

OK I’ll just come out and say it … one of the best ways to keep your home energy costs low is to find a supplier with a half decent ‘referral’ offer and then repeatedly hammer your social media followers with the link until they consider throwing their smartphone down the bog out of sheer frustration. By the way, if anyone asks you’re all my very good friends … all 247,000-ish of you … even the ones with a generic profile image and a cover photo about wanting ‘are’ country back.
Having said that, as I’ve mentioned a few hundred times recently I’m with Tracker on Octopus, and this is a graph of how much I’ve paid daily per kWh daily lately. The prices update based on wholesale rates, and so the two big dips were probably due to a surplus of electricity on the grid because loads of people in local Facebook groups didn’t have police helicopters or parked vans with someone looking ‘a big foreign’ in the driving seat to post about or something.
Anyway, £50 bill credit if you switch to Octopus via my affiliate link which is https://bit.ly/shoct2024. Once you’re all moved over, you can then irritate the hell out of your friends and followers with a referral link too.

Reactions: 6
Wonder if there's an upper limit on how many friends and family referrals you can cash in on he hasn't considered

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On their terms and conditions it says not and gives an example of someone who got 20 so got a bank transfer of the funds to spend as they wished. Guess that's the hoped for result here

I mean if you're the sort to change your energy provider based solely on the recommendation of someone who grifted their local council out of six figures, I dunno what can be done for you

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No way is he intelligent enough for that.

And this one just now! bleeping hell, how many times is he going to roll out the “wE cAN gEt tHaT d0wN tO a fOrtNigHTtT” line. Jesus Christ. He’s ill. You confidently predicted the Sun was going out of business when they reported the Hugh Edward’s story months ago, Si. How did that one work out?

How are there STILL people laughing at it? Mind blowing 🤯

View attachment 2870822
He made this joke about the daily mail less than two weeks ago! Surely he doesn't think people have forgotten the joke already!?!

I just came across his laugh with luke Just Giving page. It makes me a bit sick to think of him using his kids to get money out of people.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
The phone hacking scandal was over a decade ago, too. Steal get some new material mate.

• Haha
Wonder if there's an upper limit on how many friends and family referrals you can cash in on he hasn't considered
Richard Herring asked them when he started like 8 years ago. They were happy with the free promotion, I think that’s why he got an electric car.

Reactions: 1
Oh the underrated post school holiday "what day is PE then?" post has been dragged out for another airing. I've never understood this one. Why would PE suddenly be on a different day after the holidays? Must be all those thick as tit Karens in the parenting whatsapp groups being all thick again.

With the holidays almost over, here’s a maths teaser for you all.
If ‘x’ is equal to ‘y + 17’ and ‘x’ to the power of 4 is equal to the total of pi multiplied by pi, is it PE on the first day back or not?

Wasn't he a teacher for a while? Odd he doesn't understand how schools work.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.