Simon Harris #5 Mr Harris, who was a popular figure on the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I’m coming to this all late. I’ve been BUSY working since 8:20 this morning. Where is this info from @lilykestrel??

Reactions: 2

The council response that they linked to in the FOI is here!
Thank you! I was reading the other foi request and it didn’t seem like they disclosed. I’ll have a read at this.
---
£50,000 to engage gypsy and Roma communities through social media?! 🍉🍉
This social group face more inequalities than most, their life expectancy is up to 25yrs less than the national average in some areas. They experience discrimination which has caused a multi-generational lack of trust in authorities, and they largely do not engage.
Due to the travelling nature of this group of people, they are often unable to access regular healthcare, the same with access to digital services.

I’d love to know more about what Simon bleeping Harris done to engage these people when large groups of professors, professionals and experts in health inequalities for marginalised groups have previously failed

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
In local government speak, they’re in the tit. Passing him £££ to get ”onboarding” at vaccination, faster than internal processes -whatever it said- sounds like he’s recruiting possibly paid staff? And he’s paying them?

The council’s procurement processes require that entities providing services using subcontractors meet certain ethical standards, if they were happy for. SH to buy in others, it should have been pre-evaluated at the tendering stage😶 which they skipped. Might as well hand Britain First all the cash for Special Education Needs & Dev and then look surprised that no Muslim or black kids are getting provision

Reactions: 10
Thank you! I was reading the other foi request and it didn’t seem like they disclosed. I’ll have a read at this.
---
This social group face more inequalities than most, their life expectancy is up to 25yrs less than the national average in some areas. They experience discrimination which has caused a multi-generational lack of trust in authorities, and they largely do not engage.
Due to the travelling nature of this group of people, they are often unable to access regular healthcare, the same with access to digital services.

I’d love to know more about what Simon bleeping Harris done to engage these people when large groups of professors, professionals and experts in health inequalities for marginalised groups have previously failed
I think we all know the answer to what he has done. I wonder when RSM is gonna put her oar in about this. Love a crossover. C’mon Louisa!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
---

I'm sure he drew them in with some solid memes about what day you're meant to put the bins out... 🤣 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He was mentioned on BBC Essex this morning. According to them he has kept some of the money from his covigrift but around £160,000 was paid to "other parties."

I don't suppose those other parties included the taxman?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
1522/12/2020£3,000.00£3,000.00Social Media Consultancy Cervical Smear Campaign and Christmas VideoN/AKIRSTY O'CALLAGHAN
HEAD OF STRENGTHENING COMMUNITIES / LEAD COMMISSIONER
Email chain to support approval

Hang on
The "Use Your Head and Spread" debacle was GP practices in Suffolk, in September 2020

Did he advise on another smear test campaign in Essex?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
1522/12/2020£3,000.00£3,000.00Social Media Consultancy Cervical Smear Campaign and Christmas VideoN/AKIRSTY O'CALLAGHAN

Hang on
The "Use Your Head and Spread" debacle was GP practices in Suffolk, in September 2020

They were obviously hugely impressed with his track record on the first one

Reactions: 1

Hang on

Sorry - there was a cervical smear campaign using the slogan ‘Use your head and spread’? REALLY?

Jesus

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Sorry - there was a cervical smear campaign using the slogan ‘Use your head and spread’? REALLY?

Jesus
I actually came back to say this and you’d just posted.
Like - ewww
Theres a reason why humour isn’t often used and that’s because it’s very subjective. How bleeping inappropriate.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I wonder what was going through the minds of the people who thought that was a good idea and signed it off. I can only assume they just waved it through because they had some sort of metric to meet.

Reactions: 7
I wonder what was going through the minds of the people who thought that was a good idea and signed it off. I can only assume they just waved it through because they had some sort of metric to meet.
Imagine how bad the other suggestions were, if this was the one they went for.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually came back to say this and you’d just posted.
Like - ewww
Theres a reason why humour isn’t often used and that’s because it’s very subjective. How bleeping inappropriate.
You know it’s bad when the typical campaign approach of “get on with it you silly girl, it’s just something you have to do, do you want to DIE and leave your child motherless? It’s not painful (false), and all cell abnormalities become cancer (false), so you have no excuse.” Is better than what Simon came up with

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.