Simon Harris #5 Mr Harris, who was a popular figure on the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 2
Oh poor Fatty. Doubt he'll be seen on SM for a very long time.
I'll just resurrect one more time his tweet about here.

Screenshot_20240308_024717.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Another Simon Harris calendar milestone sadly being missed today. He would, without any doubt have tweeted the words "It's on November 19th Keith".

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Noticed as well that he's removed his profile picture from the facebook account he'd kept open for running the council pages. I wonder why?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He doesn't look well and is giving off "victim" vibes, which I think was the intention of the picture change, but he is not a victim of anything other than decisions he made and O'Callaghan's manouvering to ensure that he got the sharp end of this. I don't know what might happen with all the gofundme stuff - if it all went to where it was supposed to then, other than HMRC now taking an interest in the significant funds he received from ECC and Suffolk and probably Mid and South Essex ICB, the worst of it is over and he can start to rebuild.

At various times in all of our lives we've been dicks and hadn't necessarily realised we were being dicks at the time. It doesn't mean that you will always be a dick. He'd do well to relaunch whatever online persona he wants to now project, with an ackwnowledgment of this and then just address each of the numerous practical, legal or financial problems he faces one at a time. If he does that, then people will begin to think better of him and no one on here will really have much more to say.

Reactions: 10
Maybe that new pic is his profile picture on Tinder.

Also....he's definitely wearing the Coca-Cola t-shirt isn't he?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
No redemption. Racist , sexist, bleep. Very medically unfunny as well. He can go duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He was deliberately sending charity donations to a conduit rather than the charity direct. That's exceptionally dickish and he knew full well what he was doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh God he’s launching a comeback isn’t he? 😩

But yeah that picture screams, “look at the effect all the twolls have had on me 😭”. He looks gaunt and ill.

It would be just like him to come out now that it is blowing over and start claiming that he’s somehow the victim in all of this. It’ll be the evil wight wingers fault somehow. He might be able to convince a few mugs but nothing like the following he had before.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I do hope he tries redemption. The internet doesn't forget. Half a million quid for being unfunny online is a big pill for the tax payers to swallow. Everyone is watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think he looks gaunt or ill at all; I think only someone who knew what he looked like before could say that, based on his heavier face.
He’s probably just been on a diet!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.