Simon Harris #3 pratt numpty - global authority on building materials

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4st is a lot to lose in 4 months 🤔
This crossed my mind too. It seems like only yesterday that he was on the news going on about concrete… and duck me, he was monstrous that day. I’d have been ashamed to leave the house looking like that, let alone willingly appear on television.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Counter suggestion. You knock it the duck off for good Fatty and disappear. You fat, racist hole.

Reactions: 2
Plenty on the socials about Michelle Mone - including from his beloved Aunty Carol - but silencio from Half a mill Harris. No hot hot takes from him on that one... go on Simon, SAY SOMETHING or are you afraid it will all come back to you when the journalists come a knocking? - cos you are just the same as her... when the nation was scrabbling around for solutions during its darkest hour and death was all around us, you and your mates just rubbed your hands together and raked it in

Reactions: 9
Profiteering from Covid. It’ll all come out in the end and the likes of this joker will have to face the music.

Reactions: 9
I'm fairly sure too that when covid first started spreading in China, Fatty was dismissing anyone slightly concerned about it coming over here as stupid little Barry and Clives.

Reactions: 8
This crossed my mind too. It seems like only yesterday that he was on the news going on about concrete… and duck me, he was monstrous that day. I’d have been ashamed to leave the house looking like that, let alone willingly appear on television.
This was September so half way through his weight loss journey 🙄

Screenshot_20231118_112025_X.jpg

I think it was those TV appearances that shocked him into something drastic walking a bit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I have posted this before i’m sure but I genuinely don’t understand how he keeps getting invited onto the news - what are his credentials? Does he know anything about anything other than setting up badly thought out gofundmes and tweeting the same joke four times a year? Seriously who do people think he is?! Does he have dirt on the BBC or something? Surely they could find someone a bit more qualified than a glorified meme page admin.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have posted this before i’m sure but I genuinely don’t understand how he keeps getting invited onto the news - what are his credentials? Does he know anything about anything other than setting up badly thought out gofundmes and tweeting the same joke four times a year? Seriously who do people think he is?! Does he have dirt on the BBC or something? Surely they could find someone a bit more qualified than a glorified meme page admin.
probably a case of landing the first one and getting on the list and "oh ask that guy, he'll fill five minutes" combined with him always answering the phone on the first ring when the Beeb call

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When you’ve got to fill a news channel 24/7 it’s good to have some rent a gob filler in case some actual news isn’t happening. They usually don’t get paid, it’s all done via Zoom nowadays, and if actual news happens you can bump them and push the important stuff instead. Having a big twitter following is a plus because then that’s social media engagement too. Actual subject knowledge or quality content is low on the priority list.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Eww, so turns out there’s an even worse campaign than the Spread Your Legs for Simon or whatever it was.

IMG_5823.jpeg

Even his misogyny is unoriginal.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Eww, so turns out there’s an even worse campaign than the Spread Your Legs for Simon or whatever it was.

View attachment 2580639

Even his misogyny is unoriginal.
Jesus H Christ on a bike.

There's such a weird tendency with cervical screening campaigns to assume that women don't get them because "oooh fannies" or whatever. And I'm sure there's a proportion of women who don't, but there's also a significant proportion of women who are petrified of them for very valid reasons, and these campaigns just serve to dismiss that WHICH DOESN'T HELP????

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Absolutely - I’m sure they would give men numbing cream as standard it they had to stick metal expanders and a scrape-y stick eg up their willy piss hole.

Reactions: 7
Genuinely thought that was real for a moment, I can imagine every word of that coming from him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_2023-11-21-07-05-59-74_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

[...] When this country hadn't completely lost its mind yet ... or at least it wasn't affecting the middle classes, so I could ignore it

FTFY

• Haha
Reactions: 14
871755C6-7BC9-4702-99EC-DDD18B418B4F.jpeg

Could’ve just ended this tweet here, Simon.

No. Nobody occasionally watches the 2012 opening ceremony. We have real jobs and interesting lives as we don’t spend 14 hours a day embarrassing ourselves on Twitter, like some people. But let’s be honest, you don’t watch it either. You just wanted to shoehorn in a tit Brexit joke. One that you’ve made before, naturally. It wasn’t funny the first time, Si.

Reactions: 13
Yeah he's done the watching the opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympics before several times I think. I still can't get my head round all the Brexit stuff coming from SOMEONE WHO VOTED FOR IT.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.