Simon Cowell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy is a total freak now !! What an absolute mess his face is... it looks like his son has created his face from plasticine and stuck it on his neck !! It's all lopsided and messed up !!

Surely he must know he looks ridiculous!! He needs a lobotomy to sort his brain out if he thinks this is a good look!! What an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He looks like a wax work that was left too close to a radiator. His face is literally sliding off his skull!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He looks gravely ill and attempting to conceal it with more work to his poor face the result is just weird.

Reactions: 17
I think he’s got a terminal illness and keeping it out of the public eye 🥺 hope I’m wrong though. The weight loss is so drastic, he looks really unwell

Reactions: 14
He’s looked bad for a while though and surely with a terminal illness you’d decline (and, well, pass away :( ) within a year or two? Or at least be bed bound

He does look a bit ridiculous now doesn't he. All that work is turning him Into a Madame Tussaud's waxwork.

Reactions: 2
From Ent Lawyer, so he's probably guessing like us.

In this space, several times I have told you this foreign born permanent A list host/judge/producer is fighting a deadly prognosis. Things are not looking great for him.

Reactions: 3
Tell me off for being crass if needed (I’m apprehensive about posting this as it sounds a little heartless) but when he does die, do we think his team will release details of whatever he had/an autopsy report will? Or just cover it up

The rumour I heard was that he had a Degenerative illness. That would explain all the random falls and accidents he had over the last few years, but then others say cancer. Who knows? Something is clearly going on as he’s wasting away before our eyes and has pretty much disappeared from the spotlight. I’ve said before that every time this thread gets bumped I think he’s died.

Reactions: 14
I’m surprised he still wants to be the ‘face’ of things with the way he looks. The BGT tiktok for example couldn’t he have passed to Alesha Dixon or someone? Maybe he has body dysmorphia and thinks he looks good- or just can’t stand being away from the spotlight :(

Reactions: 4
If I had fo take a stab in the dark, I'd say lung cancer. My uncle had it, it aged him rapidly, lost loads of weight looked frail for about 5 years before he passed away. I hope it's not but he reminds me so much of my uncle

If I had fo take a stab in the dark, I'd say lung cancer. My uncle had it, it aged him rapidly, lost loads of weight looked frail for about 5 years before he passed away. I hope it's not but he reminds me so much of my uncle
Unfortunately I lost few loved ones to lung cancer and I respectfully disagree. I think more down the line of degenerative disease from the way he's hardly holding his head and the loss of muscle mass. Seems like he doesn't realize his public appearances create only more speculation rather than showing all is well. If I was his PR team I would have advised him to talk about his health and stop the rumor circulation.
I also don't believe it's HIV as can be treated nowadays and carriers can live many years unless it was not diagnosed/ treated on time which I very much doubt is the case .

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I very rarely follow him, he isn’t much reported on in Germany, but what I did want to say is that he reminds me of an actor with Parkinson’s. The weirdly frozen face is part of it, but also the so-called accidents and especially the slightly downturned eyes, which can also be part of the symptoms when the disease progresses.

Reactions: 6
A multi-millionaire, hugely successful career, father, engaged... there is absolutely no need for him to be messing about with his face. Like his friend Sharon it is purely down to vanity. These celebrities seem to think they have to stop the ageing process to stay on tv when in actual fact viewers couldn't care less if someone's face has aged. It actually has the opposite effect and they now look far worse than they would had they aged naturally.

Reactions: 11
Him working with lucy spraggan is odd. As she was one of the group who spoke out about mistreatment on his shows, same with Leona Lewis and she's back with him as well.

Him working with lucy spraggan is odd. As she was one of the group who spoke out about mistreatment on his shows, same with Leona Lewis and she's back with him as well.
I thought the same. Although him and Lucy on The One Show last week seemed very awkward. She wasn’t at all comfortable being interviewed with him, from what I saw.

They’ve clearly been paid off and given a chance to resurrect their careers if they shut up about the past.
He must be shitting it. Interesting.

Reactions: 20