Siansworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody follow? I have been watching for a while. Completely blown away by the amount she spends on her shopping. Does a monthly shop that comes in between £700-£800 then does weekly top ups. This weeks top up was £220!!! Has a family of 7, but even so I can’t comprehend the amount of food she buys 🤯

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Haha I’ve just seen the top up video & thought I’ll see if she has a thread on here. The spending is outrageous not just on food on everything.. love to know what they do to earn that money 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
There is always a couple of takeaways during the week as well. Which is fine, but with a fridge and freezer fit to burst it amazes me!

Reactions: 4
Does she work? I’m shocked how she affords her shopping, her hauls. £250 on makeup? £1255 on Christmas gifts…..

Does she work? I’m shocked how she affords her shopping, her hauls. £250 on makeup? £1255 on Christmas gifts…..
I think her partner does. Her children have special needs so I would guess she gets money there. I think she is aware that she spends too much on food as she has said it’s her choice to do that. I watch with my jaw on the floor at the amount she stuffs in to that fridge!

I've been watching in amazement how much she spends on her food shopping but that Christmas toy shopping has tipped me over the edge. There is just no need. People commenting saying she's the best mum 🤯 I know her kids have issues but I'm sorry spending all that on kids who seem to have no discipline is shocking

Reactions: 8
This woman is just addicted to buying food. Another £183 weekly shop on top of the monthly shop. Bought more cans of fizzy and bottles of squash even though we saw she bought about about 8 bottles with her monthly shop and crates of cans.

Reactions: 3
Filming with her boobs out that clearly have love bites on and she says "look at the bruise, that man has got vampire teeth" she's so vulgar 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I am a bit baffled by the decorating. None of what she is doing makes any sense. She would be better off saving some money and buying a new dining table and chairs, her chair seats make me feel 🤢

She keeps moaning about the mould issue in the house and a lot of people have been saying she needs an electric dehumidifier to get rid of the damp, a few weeks go by and more mould shows up that she complains about and people again suggest a dehumidifier. I know they aren't cheap but if you can drop nearly £300 on makeup then you can get a decent electric dehumidifier to stop your walls going mouldy and your kids getting ill!

Reactions: 2
I used to like her but slowly going off her. Especially after the whole tortoise issue.

I am a parent with children with special needs but the way shetalks about them sometimes really rubs me up the wrong way. I get it’s hard. Believe me I know. But how she talks about them sometimes gets to me. Probably me beinf too sensitive tbf but yeah

I used to like her but slowly going off her. Especially after the whole tortoise issue.

I am a parent with children with special needs but the way shetalks about them sometimes really rubs me up the wrong way. I get it’s hard. Believe me I know. But how she talks about them sometimes gets to me. Probably me beinf too sensitive tbf but yeah
What happened with the tortoise? I saw a video where she mentioned moving it but that's it

I’ve lost count but, and maybe it’s just me but an accident like that happens ONCE you make sure it never happens again. Whereas that doesn’t seem to happen. Her dog isn’t to blame. It’s a dog. It’s the human!

Reactions: 2
She spent £50 just on wrapping paper for the kids Christmas presents?! Sorry am I the only one who thinks this is just ridiculous and so out of touch with reality!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Don't know where she gets the money from really. She spends so much, I know she has lots of kids but still the dad my must have a good or they get lots in benefits

She spent £50 just on wrapping paper for the kids Christmas presents?! Sorry am I the only one who thinks this is just ridiculous and so out of touch with reality!
I was talking about this at work funnily enough. All the effort to wrap it all just for it to get ripped off and chucked away. I buy the cheapest possible. It’s her choice but she’s out of touch with reality, I’m guessing she’s bored out of her nut hence the shopping addictions.