Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SilentWatcher11

“I’ve had to disable my YouTube comments”
What because you’re exhausted of people calling you out on your bullshit? She literally deletes anything that isn’t positive and I guess more people pointing out “hey I’m sorry but this isn’t healthy” IS HATE AND TROLLS!!!!

She’s found this thread 100000%, the video was laughable. She’s saying if you don’t like it scroll on. But she has some what of a following who are now following her disgusting tips n trix 4 weightloss. When you see a girl commenting on her video saying “I am 12 thank you for your advice I thought I was eating too much!” It’s wrong NOT to stop scrolling and intervene.

I would more than happily say this stuff to her face and I would actually happily sit down and discuss actual nutrition and fitness with her. However seen as she deletes or blocks ANYONE I’m sure she’d be the one running away screaming with her fingers in her ears. If you’re going to promote disordered eating and habits that can lead to an eating disorder you’ve got to expect backlash.
100% agree with everything you’ve just said! I am no nutrition or exercise expert however I am currently on a health mission. I have a significant amount of weight to loose (about 6.5 stone embarrassingly). I am doing this through eating healthy portion controlled food and exercise. I have lost 1 stone in 6 weeks which I think is ok actually. I have never starved myself or gone on a liquid diet. I cannot believe she would promote it. Especially when she has such young followers

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Poppykisses87

yeah I have a feeling she’s stalking Tattle now. I don’t particularly feel that anything Unreasonable has been said on this thread - and its pretty tame in comparison to a lot of other threads. It’s clear that the issues that we have are that she’s promoting an unsustainable lifestyle which would be hard for a lot of people to follow and most of it is a liquid diet.

& Very quickly she has branded herself as a full time influencer and quite obviously has no genuine reason in doing so - she only wants to do it so she can reep up the awards and sell her soul just to get a pay cheque like her idol, Gemma. It’s like a lot of them nowadays but I hate that they can’t have some sort of transparency around it.

And the way I see it, if you kept not delivering something to your boss in the real world when you have given specific ETA’s I’m sure they wouldn’t be impressed so thats how I see it with influencers. Once or twice- fair enough but to do it regularly It looks lazy and disorganised and shes not even been long doing it. What exactly do they do that takes up so much of their time?!

anyway rant over lol, enjoy your day! And hi Sian Ha!

• Heart

Welsh1

She's done a sponsored video for a random gifting website. Who's going to even watch it?? People follow her for weight loss content. She's obviously just going to collab with literally anything that will pay her, and noone will be interested 🤷🏼‍♀️
She'll soon be on the hunt for a normal job.

littlemissdg

Where the f*ck was day three .... OMG it's baffling how she still have followers / subscribers *shakes head*

SilentWatcher11

Can’t wait for the suuuuper exciting stuff coming up. I shan’t hold my breath for it though. I’ve been desperately trying to find out from friends what’s been going on with her life ie has she got another job etc but we’ve all been blocked lol

LeilaMayxx

She just has no idea what she’s doing does she....barely uploads to YouTube, comments off, barely active on Instagram, and when she is it’s to promote a boring YouTube vid or to do donkey kicks....or to talk about slimming world or cherryz. She did have a good niche in those early days but couldn’t take criticism and has gone downhill since

SilentWatcher11

Cant wait to see what tonights suuuper exciting announcement is... wonder how many people have actually set an alarm like she suggested! Doesnt say much about the magazine if they are willing to do a double page spread on someone who deletes their instagram and youtube and runs away at any hint of criticism! The ONLY reason she brought her instagram back is for this, I wonder how long she will last this time before getting upset again that people are quite rightly pointing out she shouldnt be promoting liquid diets to teenagers!!!!! Article is full of crap too, I used to go to the nail salon she mentioned and they would never say that! I am a size 16/18 and they never said that to me haah!!

Muttie

Has she deleted her Instagram or have I been blocked? 🤣 She’s turned the comments off her YouTube videos as well, if she’s going to make a job out of YouTube she needs to learn to take criticism from people, especially with what she is promoting, the first time I watched her video about weight loss my jaw honestly dropped as that was how I used to eat when I was suffering with an ED, the slimfast shake and soup, when I saw her post about not eating porridge anymore because she put on weight I just had to unfollow. She promotes ‘low calories’ over food with actual nutritional benefit, banging on about her fibre one bars constantly and those skinny whip bars (which might only be 99 calories, but they are FULL of sugar). I used to like her videos, but now she’s just so full of herself and got a bit too big for her boots, why does she think her ‘3 drink breakfast’ is so revolutionary??? Always making promises on a video and then never lives up to it, her ‘dream car’ video didn’t even show the car!!

• Sad

YellowLilly

She's done a sponsored video for a random gifting website. Who's going to even watch it?? People follow her for weight loss content. She's obviously just going to collab with literally anything that will pay her, and noone will be interested 🤷🏼‍♀️

LeilaMayxx

She’s so problematic - SW evening weigh ins weren’t giving her the big numbers she wanted so she’s stopped going, panicking about calories being too much on a DIET PLAN because she was used to less (we told you here before Sian ofc you’ll lose weight fast on a liquid diet because you’re STARVING) and in her video she’s banging on about ‘an 8 will do for now, hopefully I’ll be a 6 soon’......
That reminds me of my eating disorder thought process. She should not be influencing ANYONE and I’m glad her followers are going down

Sausageparty

Chatty Member
Translation:
My latest non weight loss related video got under 800 views so I need a 5 StOnE wEiGhT lOsS video to get some more 😂
Gonna be more active OK HUN you’ve been saying that your entire YouTube ‘career’ and already done about three disappearing acts
😩😩😩🥱🥱 more weightloss Q&A's?! How long is she going to milk it for? People will soon get bored and unsub

She is excuse after excuse...does her phone being dodgy affect her camera and her YouTube as well then? She’s not reliable at all

1590579342965.png
Do you reckon she's found this tattle page? She's far too self obsessed not to google herself to find it and some of these 'trolls' on her instagram seem to be saying exactly what was said here a few days before taking the break... :unsure:

1590579300237.png

• Haha
Wow. That story is actually quite uncomfortable to watch. Sometimes I think I actually quite like her content, and then she posts something like that.

She clearly has an extremely distorted relationship with her body, food and diet. Can’t believe she preaches kindness but posts something as triggering as that. Her entire account is deeply problematic. And no, I’m not jealous, Sian.

For anyone who needs it: https://www.beateatingdisorders.org.uk/

SilentWatcher11

She has totally read this thread... Just watched the video. The way she calls it her job is shocking, if any of my team at work put this much effort into their job they would have been sacked long ago. It's insulting to people who actually are trying hard to do this as a job for her to put herself in the same category as them. If she has received such awful messages why not out them, prove those of us who are doubting wrong. She totally contradicts herself, keeps saying she is fine and then in another breath saying how hurtful it is to be 'trolled'. If you're fine brush off the comments focus on your goals and get on with it! If she wants a future in the industry she needs to get a thicker skin and get some motivation and work ethic!

CannyBeF-ED

Before corona i started following her instagram and thought she looked great and i was starting my own weight loss journey. However really quickly she just showed signs of being unstable, constantly privatising her account, not uploading content. And then after announcing she was going to do YouTube full time she fell off the planet. Just feel like shes all over the place, since then ive started watching emmasrectanle and enjoy her food videos more.

This kind of made me laugh a bit...

Fair enough some people haven't had breakfast yet but I bet she was expecting sooooo many people to say they had 'sians 3 drink breakfast' get over yourself, love.
F743E3F7-944B-4D9E-B018-270284CAD52E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5

LeilaMayxx

She’s back posting on Instagram, ‘exciting content to come guyzzz’ we’ve heard it before Sian 😴😴😴

Reactions: 5