Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sausageparty

Chatty Member
Shes now on on the beg for skinny whips 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 shes horrendous. Also shes un privated a video from 6 months ago. WOW 😂 Who even cares lol

LeilaMayxx

Failed at her upload schedule already 😂 fabulous ‘full time YouTuber’ :’) I wonder if she’ll manage to get a video out tomorrow that doesn’t say 5 STONE WEIGHT LOSS in the title to entice views

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
This comment has literally just been posted it’s so true! It’ll be gone by morning :’D
Deleting and blocking people the minute they offer a different viewpoint/criticism/ask a question...lol. I understand blocking haters but not every other person so you can remain in your la la land. I have a feeling annoyingly her channel is only going to grow due to impressionable women wanting to lose weight...but hopefully her true colours shine through to everyone soon.
Tom doing the rounds again😂😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️

I think she was, unless things have changed 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know her weight loss insta only followed her personal and her boyfriend, now she follows 0, and has deleted her personal, so either her bf has also deleted the gram or she’s unfollowed him too 🤷🏻‍♀️
exciting new content promised again though. Ha. We’ll see. I wish she would go back to the person she was when she started. I liked her then, bar her three drink breakfast :(
Aw i wonder how she'll like it to 5 STONE WEIGHT LOSS