Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LeilaMayxx

Her pending announcements are so over hyped. (Not saying doing race for life is a bad thing - it’s not) but it’s an odd category to do a countdown for?
The slimming world one got me. A 6 hour countdown to tell us she’s doing a diet plan and then announced it like the inthestyle clothing influencers do when they collaborate with a range like Saffron Barker X InTheStyle etc or Molly Mae X BeautyWorks...
friggin Sian X Slimming World have a day off

Reactions: 7

Poppykisses87

I just want to say that I love you all because you can see right through her fake awful BS personality and her just as bad diet/ eating disorder she promotes. And i can’t say I’m surprised with the other girls stories who knew her before this “fame”

I haven’t even bothered to watch her latest crap - The Lidl one came up as a recommendation to watch but I know as soon as I watch it, it’s just going to be her adoring herself. I take it that’s sponsored right?

I’m just going to monitor this thread from now on because i literally can’t watch another second of her Lol.

• Heart

Mercedes12

VIP Member
God she’s insufferable. Just posted that she ran 5k in 35 mins and burned 767 cals??? When I first ran 5k and it took me about 40 mins I still only burned around 300/400 cals; 30 min 5k for me burns around 250 now
Where has she plucked 767 from 😫

Last edited:

h0neybee

Lovely to see she’s on the road go irrelevancy, not that she was ever relevant to start with but she can’t have 1.2k views as a career 😂

LeilaMayxx

I caught her insta story last night and it said something like I love it when people send you photos of yourself and pull apart everything that’s wrong with your body, thanks a lot, having a day off social media tomorrow... along the lines of that.
I don’t like Sian but I would never send something like that, that’s mean. We can vent all we like on here as she just deletes our opinions that don’t suck her bum on her content but I do agree actively sending hate is wrong (not suggesting it was someone on here at all btw)
Tbf at least she is actually have a day off socials by deleting it. Unlike imogenation who is the biggest attention seeking lying beg on the planet who secretly made Eye fucking tiktoks When she was meant to be s**cidal and pretended they were from ‘weeks ago’

on the other hand, as wrong as it is, hate and trolls come with youtube or any job in the public eye. Sian has already thrown one too many diva fits about the slightest comments with a measly 24k following, so like someone else said, I think it’s another tell tale sign that YouTube just isn’t for her.She gets all inspired, makes fake promises, fails, then ghosts

Ellie.jones

It’s really annoyed me. In the nicest way possible- no- hate shouldn’t have to come with the job. But she refused flat out to take any constructive criticism and decided that she would only take and accept what she felt was okay. I can’t stand behind a girl who thinks she’s above everything purely bc she lost a few stone and drinks slim fast. This is not trolling and people are allowed opinions. I really wanted to be able to support her but I just can’t after seeing what she’s like.

She has definitely seen this thread. I just think all of these 'influencers' find it hard to grasp that they aren't as amazing in our eyes as they are in their own, if that makes sense? And obviously this has been said a million times but if they just didn't delete every comment which has a slightly different view to their own, maybe these threads wouldn't seem as bad to them? They give themselves this protective bubble by deleting everything. I completely understand how horrible it can be to read things about yourself regarding appearance etc and I agree that some comments are uncalled for but some of these 'influencers' need to wake up and give themselves a good shake

LeilaMayxx

I’m still crying of laughter how her 28 day challenge and loads of exciting videos turned into 2 days and no exciting videos 😂 Siany G, Queen of Inconsistency 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Kimmykla

I just find it embarrassing and cringe how she uploads a video and then says ‘gonna upload everyday’ but then the next day makes an excuse up and doesn’t follow through. I mean let’s be honest, I don’t think anyone who does YouTube would do this anyway. (Apart from vlogmas maybe). She classes YouTube as her ‘job’ now and when she’s making all these promises, you’d think she would actually follow through and treat it like a job if she wants to be successful. It’s like me saying I’m gonna go work this week, then deciding not to go. I’d be sacked 😂. She needs to be consistent, choose how many times a week she’ll upload and what days too. I get the vibe that she just does it when it suits her though and for such a small youtuber, she shouldn’t have that mind set. Laziness comes to mind.

Just watched a snippet of the latest video - wow she is massively over exaggerating. Has she been reading the mrs hinch thread thinking it’s about her or something?
Wouldn't surprise me. Shes so self obsessed and thinks the world of herself so she'll naturally think everyone is talking about her 😂 trying to use the pity vote to keep her "thousands and thousands" of brainwashed minions on her side. She said she can take constructive criticism so ok:

Hi Sian, nice of you to kindly join us here again. Please think of someone else and not yourself. You're promoting a VERY unhealthy lifestyle to these ladies which can lead down a bad road. I also think for your own benefit you should educate yourself a bit more regarding weight loss and healthy eating. I know the money might be good but if you love your subscribers/followers like you claim to do then PUT THEIR HEALTH FIRST. I honestly think your channel would do so much better if it promoted weight loss in the right, healthy way.

• Heart

Poppykisses87

I just find it really frustrating when people make comments like that. I was a former size 14 (didn’t suit my height so I looked very overweight) and I lost a lot of weight very quickly, similar weight loss tactic except I heavily reduced my calories but was eating solid food. Even when I would post my jeans being too baggy I would never make comments like “mY sIzE 8 aRe ToO bIg” she’s doing it to brag otherwise why mention (& fixate) on the size like that? Some people just can’t get down to a size 6/8 - maybe big boobs / bum etc. But it absolutely does not mean any size above that is bad or that you’re “fat”.

I also had a very bad relationship with food, would binge more after getting down to my dream size as I restricted myself so much that the temptations were becoming very strong. I couldn’t see the nutritional value in food. I would see calories. I would eat a babybel over a banana for example!

This is why for me, the content she is posting absolutely grates on me. It’s not healthy, sustainable and can lead to some very bad relationships with food that can last a very, very long time.

Great she’s lost the weight, but she’s got way to ahead of herself and not just because she’s now an apparent full time YouTuber - she’s fixating on numeral figures - sizes, weight, food etc and thinks she’s some weight loss guru in the process. At the time, I would never tell anyone what “diet” I was actually doing when they asked me as I knew it was bad and bordering an ED. But she’s lapping it up!

She’ll be doing Herbalife next!

Poppykisses87

Just watched a snippet of the latest video - wow she is massively over exaggerating. Has she been reading the mrs hinch thread thinking it’s about her or something?

• Haha

Sausageparty

Chatty Member
All this tripe about meet ups and 100k parties - she’s desperate to live out the Elle Darby life. I don’t think she realises people aren’t invested in her as a person like the ‘angels’ of Elle’s are. People who follow Sian are there for weight loss. She’s not a warm friendly or funny person so people aren’t bothered about the girl behind the 5 STONE WEIGHT LOSS I’m sorry
She was so full of herself in the beginning of that lidl haul 🤢 she's seriously so unrelatable. All she is focused on is calories and fat content. She doesn't even realise her diet is loaded with so much sugar and salt 🤣 also says she thinks she's dairy intolerant so drinks soya milk, yet she still has normal dairy yogurt 🤣🤣🤣 I smell shit once again!

LeilaMayxx

Well the minute she starts to eat properly she will naturally put on weight! This restriction life can’t last forever 🤷🏻‍♀️ Her personal q&a hasn’t got half the amount of views her weight loss ones have. I don’t think she realises people aren’t invested in her as a person or a YouTube personality - hence why meet ups would be fucking ridiculous you’re not Elle Darby or Imogenation (can’t stand her either but she actually has 12 year old ‘huns’ that love her). People only watching Sian for weight loss TiPsSs N tRiCkZz

• Heart

Sausageparty

Chatty Member
I agree I think she gave up her job too soon especially now with Corona shell have no solid income. I used to really like her but not sure on her anymore she comes across a bit full of herself

MrWeenie

I'm not posting this to be horrible but it is starting to become a little bit concerning... The attached shows her daily following count. It ranges from 100 - 500 at the start of the month and is always a perfectly rounded figure every single day without fail - suggesting that these are fake ( paid ) subscribers... Nothing wrong with that obviously but its worrying that she has dropped everything else job wise to pursue a career on youtube when she knows everything is fake and staged? 😕

Attachments

• Wow

SilentWatcher11

She has deactivated her account. Until 2 weeks ago I was a follower of her personal account as I have met her a few times due to mutual friends. She however removed Me as a follower a few weeks back but I did see her saying she was getting loads of hate for her body/diet/ promoting unhealthy habits to young girls. She was saying it’s not her fault if 14 year old girls decide to follow her. It makes me so cross if you know you have followers of such a young age who are so easily influenced be more conscious with what you promote.

It’s very attention seeky if you ask me, kind of life when she disappeared before.
If I was younger her eating habits would have 10000% triggered my ED again. Luckily after years of fighting and educating myself on nutrition I now know what is and isn’t healthy. I’d love some of these dieticians and weightloss coaches on YouTube to tear her diet to shreds
She is very attention seeky in life. She totally over exaggerates everything. I remember he saying some random stranger walked up to her and said she was ugly because she has an eyebrow scar. I really doubt that. And her story time videos are so over dramatised. Makes her totally unwatchable. She desperately wants the fame but doesn’t want to put the work in.

• Wow
Never seen Sian before but her how to lose weight during self isolation video popped up in my recommendations and after 5 minutes of watching I had to come here to see if she had a thread. My god, I couldn't believe how bad the advice is that she was promoting. Bigging herself up in the intro about how she had hundred's of people DM her daily and how thousands of women have followed her advice I assumed she must know what she was talking about. Then she mentioned not eating any solids until dinner time and when she finally does eat everything has to be "low calorie" and "low fat". I'm no nutritionist but even I can see a mile off this is so unhealthy and not sustainable. If I've watched this correctly a day of eating for her looks like...

Breakfast
Water, Slim Fast shake & Tea - 240 calories

Lunch
Homemade soup - 200 calories?

Snack
Fibre One bar and a cup of grapes - 152 calories

Dinner
Jacket Potato, Tuna, Low Fat Mayonnaise, Sweetcorn - 350 calories?

Total: 942 calories

So she's eating below the minimum recommended calories for a female, along with exercising too. She said in her video that she wouldn't recommend any amount of calories for others to eat, or mention how many she eats due to having a lot of school aged children watch her. Yet she's titled the video "how to lose weight" so obviously these school aged children will now follow what she eats 🤦

• Heart

Masonlife

Stop trying to make the 3 Drink breakfast happen Sian, it’s not going to happen.

anyone else hate how she’s trying to promote a 3 drink breakfast .... one is water 🤣🤣 ground breaking tips hun X

LeilaMayxx

Just joined this... I knew Sian irl and she was really nice at first until she just cut me and a bunch of other girls that were all friends with her completely out of her life. I just watched her new video (organising under her kitchen sink) it wasn’t terrible. Her usual annoyingness to be honest, but I see she’s not getting as many views now that she hasn’t got an Instagram page.
I was literally thinking this, what’s the point in her being a YouTuber if she has her comments turned off and no insta to interact with her fans or followers? How does she expect to grow her channel or relate to people that like her or hear opinions on what people want to see?
just seems very odd that you’d want to do that with no feedback...I thought the ‘online besties’ were the main perk:/