Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
I might be remembering it wrong 🙈🤣 but I'm sure it was a 3 bed with small bathroom. They extended the bathroom and that's why they have the little walk in wardrobe area that they walk through to get into the bathroom
I went back and had a look at this a while ago, as I couldn't understand how the layout had changed and why they'd done that ridiculous half bathroom/half dressing room - I wasn't there for the early renovation stuff.

The bathroom was downstairs originally I believe so they extended the kitchen, got rid of the bathroom downstairs and put it upstairs, and made it had dressing room/half bathroom thus losing a bedroom in the process because they didn't plan on having kids.

Now I need to watch her stories. I'm sure I'll be back!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

HM92

They all say this as an excuse tbh, she probably just didn’t want to breast feed, and I think that’s 100% fine, but having a “reason” stops the breast is best patrol a bit.

Shit excuse to stop if that is genuinely the reason but at least that baby is fed
Yeah absolutely, if you don’t want to breastfeed there is nothing wrong with that but just be honest and say it!

instasham13

Chatty Member
Does she realise how easy it was to work out by saying it's across from a Halfords? I know she's not bought this one but wow.

Figgy Fig

Her parents live next door too. She’s also let slip her parents full names in the past, too. That’s an awful lot of personal info.

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
I hadn’t thought about the fact it’s only 2 bedrooms till you just reminded me! Bonkers prices down south! Our house is 5-bedrooms and worth nowhere near that 🙈
God knows what price it would have been kepy as a 3 bed, but with a small bathroom

Onlyme7

I think it’s probably something like NCT or Bump and Baby group leader. You have to be a qualified midwife to run the courses (or you do with B&B at least).
I did think it would be something like that.
Maybe someone will pop up who attends and says "you'll never guess who runs my class!" lol!

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Any eagle eyed people on here find the one she viewed today? I'd love to see them do another reno. That's when her content was good, though she did get into a fair but of debt to do the last house she said.
She didn't really give enough information I don't think. Havering is a large borough (there were a ton when I viewed two and three bedroom semis just in Romford between £450,000 to £500,000 trying to find her current) plus she didn't say what the current asking price is, the type of house, how many bedrooms (although presumably three) etc etc. Just that it has been on the market since January 2024 with a starting asking price of £625,000.

instasham13

Chatty Member
I think I’ve found it, would this be the correct street name including the word - 🦀??
No. Just Google Halfords Romford and it's directly across from onw. There's only 2 and she said it's a Halfords that fixes cars appose to like a retail shop. I found it easily.

• Heart