Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I viewed a house a few months ago was very similar to that house but with 6 bedrooms for £200,000. I will never understand people being happy to spend that amount of money knowing the area is shit and the house is overpriced.
Omg where do you live? Is it nice? I’m between Bristol and Bath and it’s crazy here too.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
I am once again asking any influencer on this forum to NOT use the scrolling captions. Static captions only!!! I won’t watch your drivel 😂 I don’t know or care about what she said because of those stupid subtitles.

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
So all or a sudden they have a budget of 625k - where the f*ck have they managed to get that!
No, she said that's what it was on for originally but has been reduced multiple times since then and they have made an offer even lower than the current asking price (she didn't say what that was) That's what I got from it anyway.

Had a look on Right Move for her current house but I couldn't find it 🤷🏻‍♀️ but this Northern gal must have lived down South too long as, when I was looking, I thought the pricing seemed pretty reasonable for some nice looking 2/3 bedroom semis 😂

Last edited:

Book

Chatty Member
I can’t be bothered watching or giving her the view. But don’t tell me she’s moaning thats not enough income? Or has she gone the other way and is now bragging about what she earns? 🤦‍♀️

Dgrey2

She’s lucky her nursery will let her just have one day. Most Nurseries here only offer a minimum of two days.
Yes very true. I'm a HCP and I work nights and weekends to make it work around childcare expenses with 3 kids (2 are school age). Our nursery has a minimum of 2 days a week policy.