Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Sharing as she gave away the location- opposite a Halfords in Romford
[/QUOTE]
So glad she’s not got it! She would ruin it with her granny decorating style. It’s gorgeous.

Reactions: 3

notsuchaninstahun

Chatty Member
I viewed a house a few months ago was very similar to that house but with 6 bedrooms for £200,000. I will never understand people being happy to spend that amount of money knowing the area is shit and the house is overpriced.
You’d be lucky to get a 2 bedroom flat for that anywhere down south to be honest.
We’re about 50 miles out of London and you’re still looking at at least £550,000 for a 4 bed house.

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Never realised their ‘dressing room’ is before the bathroom. That seems odd. Looks lovely though!
It's been documented on here before at length and that's the main reason why they're selling.

The bathroom was originally downstairs but, when they extended the kitchen, they moved it up upstairs and lost a bedroom in the process. Created this half dressing room/half bathroom nonsense and now they are fucked as they've had two children, of different sexes, in quick succession. She clearly doesn't want them sharing a bedroom even when they are this young. There was talk of cramming Daphne into the dressing room at one point!

• Wow

PinkFigs

VIP Member
If they’re so skint then how will they afford £140 a day on nursery for 2 kids when she’s back at work?

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Jodie fumbled big time when she slowed down IG. All she had to do was stop oversharing, not completely stop posting for weeks at a time

Reactions: 2

Book

Chatty Member
I think I’ve found it, would this be the correct street name including the word - 🦀??
just post the link🤦‍♀️ she has already put up a pic of said house and if you are not posting the link out of concern for her privacy😂dont bother, she has already shown us where She lives 🤬🤦‍♀️

sasbeep

VIP Member
Bragging Sharing that her flexi work request has been accepted so she's working 2 days in community, 1 big shift in the hospital. Obv shared her wage maths and that full time she would be on 40k+ 🤣
She included the FT salary, it’s just shy of 49k not including various weightings.

• Wow

JJusa69

VIP Member
Does she not realise that even if she doesn't ever criticise her daughter's body it's as damaging to her daughter hearing her criticise her own body.

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
I cannot believe she’s just fully put her address out there 😬 (although still can’t find the actual listing yet!)

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
I can’t be bothered watching or giving her the view. But don’t tell me she’s moaning thats not enough income? Or has she gone the other way and is now bragging about what she earns? 🤦‍♀️
Bragging Sharing that her flexi work request has been accepted so she's working 2 days in community, 1 big shift in the hospital. Obv shared her wage maths and that full time she would be on 40k+ 🤣

• Angry