Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I love this program, David is hilarious.

To go slightly off track, did anyone watch 30 Rock? I think of you like this you would like that.

Reactions: 1

tarahalls

Chatty Member
It takes a while. But it hooks you in. It’s soft and gentle. Perfect lockdown viewing.

I don’t know if anyone has watchedThe Marvellous Mrs Masel? But it gave me the same kind of feelings. Sometimes you just need tele that not all cliff hangers and intensity.

I’m still not over SC being finished. 😭😭😭
I’m half way thru season 3 & it’s not as monotonous as I thought it might be! It certainly is the perfect light relief for lockdown! The Marvellous Mrs Maisel is another I keep meaning to watch...thanks for the reminder 👍🏼

Pinkii

VIP Member
Am i imagining it or did they say something about a possible feature length film?

could just have been wishful thinking 😆

• Wow

lipsticktaser

VIP Member
I use the shitts creek gifs on my insta stories tooooo much. I may actually only use stories to chck them in

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
There is a season 6, it's on now but not available on Netflix. Going by previous seasons, I think it may be available on Netflix in October. I am currently watching season 6 and while I will be sad to see it end, I am excited to see what Dan Levy does next.

I can't think of another series I have found as easy to watch and watched again.
On Netflix I have enjoyed Good Girls, Weeds and Atypical.
I’m absolutely going straight into season 6 😂 il be gutted when I’m finished it!!!!

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Did you forget you posted on this thread? 👀 :ROFLMAO: I am a big fan of the show.
😂😂, must’ve been pissed!

Still worth another mention , I was all glowy inside.

• Haha

Hereiam44

I started this on Friday after finishing Ozark & it’s the perfect comedown! I absolutely love David!!! Not sure I’ll stick it out for 6 seasons tho...where can it go? it may get tedious? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Stick with it. It just gets better and better in my opinion! Although my friends all call me Moira now 🙄

• Haha

Diva18

It was a slow burner at the very start. Then you get to know and love the characters. It's funny and heart warming. I watched YOU on Netflix before this and After Life. I needed something lighter to watch😂 I am on season 3 at the moment.

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
I’ve said it before but it’s time for a spin off with David and Patrick and Alexis and Ted moving to New York or something,
I really liked Moira but right now everything to do with the motel feels dragged out.
I really don’t like Stevie this season and it’s ruined her character for me 😐
Have you watched the most recent episode? They have to do a NY spin off now, although without Stevie. I really enjoyed Stevie and David in the first series but it just seems she is a 'spare' now.

I can't believe there are only two episodes to go 😢

Mamacita

VIP Member
Awesome show, the characters are good and likeable, I love moira so much 🤣

Wish there was more episodes but I guess it's also good they didn't drag it out for the sake of it

tarahalls

Chatty Member
After a few weeks break I finally finished season 6 & altho I completely appreciate the cast wanting to go out on a high (I really hate dragged out shows that lose their spark!) I have to say I’m REALLY gonna miss it 💔 Such light relief, I loved everything about this show & if you’ve not seen it, you’re massively missing out 🥰

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Have you watched the most recent episode? They have to do a NY spin off now, although without Stevie. I really enjoyed Stevie and David in the first series but it just seems she is a 'spare' now.

I can't believe there are only two episodes to go 😢
nooo!! I didn’t know it was up! 😮
I did like stevie at the start!
It’s really only this season that make me change my mind, so I’m open to liking her again 😂
I’m gonna watch it tomorrow and report back 🥰

• Heart

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Thanks. I take it that season 6 is the last one then? Are you in the US?
Yes, season 6 is the last one. I am not in the US but stream it.

I’m absolutely going straight into season 6 😂 il be gutted when I’m finished it!!!!
It's hard waiting to watch it once a week now.
Have you watched Jane the virgin? That is an easy watch.
The Let down or some of the other Australian comedy ones on Netflix are ok.
Just watch Weeds, then we can have Weeds thread. Can you tell I love Weeds?! 😂

Last edited:

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I am loving it!

I've lost count of what series I’m currently watching, it’s Alexis’ Graduation and David’s Birthday, it’s just gorgeous .

Got the recce from a poster here , thank you ❤❤❤❤

Started this last week and I’m just up to Series 5 now, I’m obsessed! 😍 I keep walking around the house saying “Ew, David!”

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
Here I was with major fomo of y'all watching Season 6 and I just realized that I don't have to wait for it to come out on Netflix! I can apparently watch it on something called Pop tv 🤷‍♀️ 🙌 had no idea! yay!!!