Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lipsticktaser

VIP Member
You were not the only one to shed a tear! 😢😢😢
I can't believe it's over...I am ready to rewatch it all already.

An hour long episode would have been good, it did seem to end too quick. It was a sweet episode.

*Spoiler*
I wanted an hour too. And I totally agree with everything you said. That song is what got me.

now to watch it all from the beginning 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4

RaMOANa

I think it ended on a real high though. The ending is perfect IMO. Better this way then going on a series or three too long. (Frasier I'm looking at you 😠 )
Yes I agree ending is lovely and the story line arc follows through, the ending is a definite end.

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
😭 😭 😭 😭 I was NOT ready for this show to end!! What a fantastically funny, heartwarming and light hearted series. I will definitely watch it again!

LLJ

I didn’t like it at first, took me a while to get into it. I actually started Series 1 and stopped watching (hate my past self lol) but then when back to it after hearing and seeing all the reviews. Soooo glad I did. Possibly the best thing I’ve ever watched!! 😅

• Heart

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
This has fast become one of my all time faves. I watched it for the first time in Jan and then 2 weeks after I'd watched it... I re watched it with my partner 🤣 usually if I'm rewatching stuff, I tend to skip a lot not this. It's just perfect 🤩

Just to add, the "happy ending" episode makes me howl 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3

50sGirl

VIP Member
David and Patrick-Simply the best...I think this is my most watched video on YouTube.
The episode with the town sign has in stitches, it is just so silly.
Oh I know I will end up watching it from the beginning once this, the last series ends.
I still can't get over Twila and David are siblings.
And Johnny (Eugene Levy) is their dad in real life too.

• Wow

Smca53

VIP Member
I LOVE Schitt's Creek, definitely in my Top 5. Waiting for Season 6 to come onto Netflix in the UK - can't wait, but also never want it to end :(
Can no longer say 'baby' without thinking 'bebe'
Closely followed by A Little Bit Alexis going round and round in my head

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
season 5 episode one!!!
You are more committed to watching these episodes than David ever was 'merchandising' at The Blouse Barn ;)
I also realised I am on season 6 not 5...oh and that if I have to self isolate Schitts Creek and Ice cream is all I require.

• Haha

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Have only just had Netflix and have heard great things with this show. But is it genuinely funny or totally hyped like Mrs Browns Boys, which I think is totally over rated and super unfunny.
i hatttteeee Mrs browns boys with a passion but adored Schitts creek. I would say some bits is quite scarcastic humour.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
It would be so tempting to do more series but I think it was a perfect ending. Apparently Daniel Levy only wanted to do 5 and ended up doing 6.

Maybe there will be the odd Christmas special or something.

I’m probably very late to the game but I’ve just started this and it looks funny,
has anyone managed the full 4 series?

worth watching?

I suggest you watch it, if not only for the "wig wall" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 introduced it to many people I know of all ages and humour and they've all binge watched it. It's a must !

tarahalls

Chatty Member
Quite late to the party here - I just started watching this at the beginning of the week and am already half way through Season three - I LOVE this show!! The characters are all brilliant but David is just EVERYTHING :love:
I’m so envious you’ve still got all the joys to come! I think I’ll watch it again at some point during winter, it got me thru lockdown so I think it’ll brighten those dark days 🤗 Enjoy!

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Season 2.
I still love it 🤣
I never enjoy any series because I get bored far to easily but they’re the perfect length.