Sherwood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks more like Mrs St Clair now!

You make it sound like it’s ended?! It has two more episodes yet?!

I wondered how they would drag it out for 6 episodes but I can see how now. I’m enjoying it!
Oh I meant with who the spy was. I'm not sure I'll bother watching the rest of it. I'm finding it very slow.

Reactions: 1
I am really enjoying it - I think the fact I can’t binge watch it and have to wait adds to the drama !

Reactions: 6
I must admit I loved it and this week I’m a bit confused 🫤
Something went wrong with my Mum's TV while she was watching it and so she missed most of it. I was trying to explain what happened but didn't do a very good job of it! I said 'it's a bit confusing'!

I know exactly what she means! It doesn’t help that some of the characters look similar and I can’t remember everyone’s names 😂

Reactions: 2
I doubt it’s her. Bit of a red herring I think!
I thought she basically admitted to it? I thinknthe next episodes will be about Ian not knowing anything about his wife/ betrayal etc. Its a but ridiculous that an entire police force can't find the Archer guy, but 4 people randomly are in the same area in the forest!

I thought she basically admitted to it? I thinknthe next episodes will be about Ian not knowing anything about his wife/ betrayal etc. Its a but ridiculous that an entire police force can't find the Archer guy, but 4 people randomly are in the same area in the forest!
I think because while she was on the phone to DI Salisbury, Bill Raggett got his phone out and text the other 4 'spies' saying 'one of you has fucked us up' so I don't think she's one of them or else she would have informed them herself they were onto her wouldn't she? Ian St Clair saw that her file was restricted. She said to Salisbury that people get in touch with her when questions or enquiries are made about her for her safety and 'you know my name is not my name' and he said he hadn't got that far yet. I think her story will be that her family were given new identities for some reason as Ian said she moved to the area with her parents, so I doubt she was an adult when her new identity was given?

I agree about them not being able to find Scott and Andy but they keep marking off areas on their map of the areas they have checked so far but you would think they would have enough people with the help they're getting from the MET to cover all areas quickly!

I'm enjoying it and what a great cast! The last episode it seemed like some things were a bit too far fetched or overly dramatic or something compared to the first episodes.

Also how long is it taking Cinderella's na and da to get home from their hols?!

I think Jenny is the spy

Reactions: 4
It was a good solid BBC drama. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

My husband just recognised the ending there as Rivington in Lancashire. I poured scorn on it as it’s filmed in Sherwood - duh! However he is right, according to Google.

Reactions: 3
Agree. I enjoyed it. Really well acted. The manhunt and the initial murderer was the least interesting bit. The dynamic around the families and the spy part was really well done.

I missed episode 5. Have just seen the final episode now.
Can anyone tell me what happened with Andy?
He held up the bow after armed police had warned him that they would shoot if he didn't drop his weapon. I'm not sure why they shot to kill even it was obvious he didn't have an arrow in the bow and clearly wanted to kill himself in that way