Sherwood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else watching this? I thought it was going to be a slow burner after the opening episode but the end of the second episode 😧😧 wtaf

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yes just watched both episodes. It’s good. I looked up the real life murders that the writer based it on so I was expecting the ending of the second episode.

Good cast. I barely recognised Robert Glennister (and his real life son is playing him in the flashbacks).

I’m surprised it’s 6 episodes though. I didn’t think they could drag it out that long.

I’m impatient though and wished all the episodes were on the iplayer!

Reactions: 2
Yes, I'm watching. Not sure what to think of it yet. There's a good cast, but there's just too many of them and it's hard to keep track of who's who.

Saw the first one. My husband is from that part of the world and was put off by the accents. All wrong apparently apart from a blonde copper, who is from Arnold so at least the right county.

I watched it for about 30 mins last night and turned off
Might watch it when I go on my exercise bike with my music on and follow with subtitles
Nottingham born here and you don’t say ‘duck’ like that 🤣 could have done with my grandad giving them slang lessons

Oh and they said Notts Forest..
Notts!??
Forest??!!
Get in the bin 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I watched it for about 30 mins last night and turned off
Might watch it when I go on my exercise bike with my music on and follow with subtitles
Nottingham born here and you don’t say ‘duck’ like that 🤣 could have done with my grandad giving them slang lessons

Oh and they said Notts Forest..
Notts!??
Forest??!!
Get in the bin 🤣
The writer explained the Notts Forest bit!

Attachments

All I could think was ''I hope his little sausage dog is ok'' in the first episode! :oops: All you could see was its little legs walking along with the man who died.

Quite bad I care more for animals than people 😕

All I could think was ''I hope his little sausage dog is ok'' in the first episode! :oops: All you could see was its little legs walking along with the man who died.

Quite bad I care more for animals than people 😕
Me too, you’re not alone 😂
I’m like this if ever there is an animal in a show!
Hoping he makes a reappearance soon 🐾

overall I am enjoying it - thought it was going to be a nightly event so was a bit gutted when I realised on Weds at 9pm it wasn’t on! Like the OP who said they thought it would be slow, I was the same until the second ep!

• Heart
Is anyone else watching this? I thought it was going to be a slow burner after the opening episode but the end of the second episode 😧😧 wtaf
Really enjoying it.
After watching first episode I did replay the first 30 minutes on the iPlayer as I found it hard to register who was who. That really sorted it out, I wasted too much time during my first viewing trying to figure this out.
And yes .. the end of episode 2, just wow.

Really enjoying it.
After watching first episode I did replay the first 30 minutes on the iPlayer as I found it hard to register who was who. That really sorted it out, I wasted too much time during my first viewing trying to figure this out.
Yeah, I struggled to keep up with all the supporting characters too. When the lawyer appeared in the second ep, I was all 'is he new? I can't remember' 😆. But actually, all that didn't seem to matter too much as it was so gripping and so well acted - no OTT hammy acting which sometimes spoils this type of show

Reactions: 1
Yeah, I struggled to keep up with all the supporting characters too. When the lawyer appeared in the second ep, I was all 'is he new? I can't remember' 😆. But actually, all that didn't seem to matter too much as it was so gripping and so well acted - no OTT hammy acting which sometimes spoils this type of show
I can’t remember if we’ve seen the solicitor before, think we might have seen him at the wedding 🤔

Really enjoying it.
I know he just showed his true colours and they weren't nice to watch.

Enjoying it too, that ending :eek::eek: loved his character in Back to Life so was thinking it would be more like until WHACK 😂

Well, whoever scheduled that particular episode for today of all days - bravo. Lindsay Duncan's speech about the how the Tories want the strikes to stoke division was rather apt wasn't it

Waiting to see which famous British actors turn up next ep 😆

Reactions: 7