Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
Is anyone else watching this? I thought it was going to be a slow burner after the opening episode but the end of the second episode 😧😧 wtaf

• Wow
Reactions: 7

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
Well, whoever scheduled that particular episode for today of all days - bravo. Lindsay Duncan's speech about the how the Tories want the strikes to stoke division was rather apt wasn't it

Waiting to see which famous British actors turn up next ep 😆

Reactions: 7

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
Agree. I enjoyed it. Really well acted. The manhunt and the initial murderer was the least interesting bit. The dynamic around the families and the spy part was really well done.

Reactions: 4

esoes

Chatty Member
I'm enjoying it and what a great cast! The last episode it seemed like some things were a bit too far fetched or overly dramatic or something compared to the first episodes.

Also how long is it taking Cinderella's na and da to get home from their hols?!

I think Jenny is the spy

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
I missed episode 5. Have just seen the final episode now.
Can anyone tell me what happened with Andy?
He held up the bow after armed police had warned him that they would shoot if he didn't drop his weapon. I'm not sure why they shot to kill even it was obvious he didn't have an arrow in the bow and clearly wanted to kill himself in that way

Wifo1976

VIP Member
It was a good solid BBC drama. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

My husband just recognised the ending there as Rivington in Lancashire. I poured scorn on it as it’s filmed in Sherwood - duh! However he is right, according to Google.

Reactions: 3

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
All I could think was ''I hope his little sausage dog is ok'' in the first episode! :oops: All you could see was its little legs walking along with the man who died.

Quite bad I care more for animals than people 😕

Sloggingaway

Chatty Member
I watched it for about 30 mins last night and turned off
Might watch it when I go on my exercise bike with my music on and follow with subtitles
Nottingham born here and you don’t say ‘duck’ like that 🤣 could have done with my grandad giving them slang lessons

Oh and they said Notts Forest..
Notts!??
Forest??!!
Get in the bin 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Wifo1976

VIP Member
All I could think was ''I hope his little sausage dog is ok'' in the first episode! :oops: All you could see was its little legs walking along with the man who died.

Quite bad I care more for animals than people 😕
Me too, you’re not alone 😂
I’m like this if ever there is an animal in a show!
Hoping he makes a reappearance soon 🐾

overall I am enjoying it - thought it was going to be a nightly event so was a bit gutted when I realised on Weds at 9pm it wasn’t on! Like the OP who said they thought it would be slow, I was the same until the second ep!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Marilyn345

VIP Member
Is anyone else watching this? I thought it was going to be a slow burner after the opening episode but the end of the second episode 😧😧 wtaf
Really enjoying it.
After watching first episode I did replay the first 30 minutes on the iPlayer as I found it hard to register who was who. That really sorted it out, I wasted too much time during my first viewing trying to figure this out.
And yes .. the end of episode 2, just wow.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Yes, I'm watching. Not sure what to think of it yet. There's a good cast, but there's just too many of them and it's hard to keep track of who's who.

petitspois

VIP Member
I was getting a bit bored of it all as it was all a bit worthy and the main police guy is a terrible actor (not Glenister, the other one) but the end of episode 2 got me hooked - bloody hell!

Wifo1976

VIP Member
I know exactly what she means! It doesn’t help that some of the characters look similar and I can’t remember everyone’s names 😂