Sherwood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He held up the bow after armed police had warned him that they would shoot if he didn't drop his weapon. I'm not sure why they shot to kill even it was obvious he didn't have an arrow in the bow and clearly wanted to kill himself in that way
I thought this was also a bit unnecessary ☹

Reactions: 1
Well, whoever scheduled that particular episode for today of all days - bravo. Lindsay Duncan's speech about the how the Tories want the strikes to stoke division was rather apt wasn't it

Waiting to see which famous British actors turn up next ep 😆

Just seem this bit, I need to go and have a look at The Ridley Report.

I remember watching the miners strike on the news when young but must do back ground reading

I can't find E5?

Last edited:
I was getting a bit bored of it all as it was all a bit worthy and the main police guy is a terrible actor (not Glenister, the other one) but the end of episode 2 got me hooked - bloody hell!

Reactions: 2
Me too, you’re not alone 😂
I’m like this if ever there is an animal in a show!
Hoping he makes a reappearance soon 🐾

overall I am enjoying it - thought it was going to be a nightly event so was a bit gutted when I realised on Weds at 9pm it wasn’t on! Like the OP who said they thought it would be slow, I was the same until the second ep!
Haha so glad I am not alone, I was actually sitting there traumatised but I am glad he has since made an appearance. :love::love:

I actually missed it and forgot! Which episode did he get home??🤦🏽‍♀️🤣
They found him wandering around and he had to be brought into the police station for forensics :ROFLMAO: the grand daughter was also holding him in the church at the service I think. It was actually my boyfriend pointed Him out to me as I missed him too:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I was getting a bit bored of it all as it was all a bit worthy and the main police guy is a terrible actor (not Glenister, the other one) but the end of episode 2 got me hooked - bloody hell!
He's called David Morrissey and he's actually quite a well respected actor but I know what you mean as he tends to always play a brooding type!

He's called David Morrissey and he's actually quite a well respected actor but I know what you mean as he tends to always play a brooding type!
I think he has such an inscrutable face that it’s hard for him to act really. I thought he was rubbish in that drama with Sheridan Smith and basic instinct 2.