Sheridan Smith

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been watching some gavin and Stacey episodes with sheridan in and she was so naturally beautiful before she started messing with her face

Reactions: 5
Just been watching some gavin and Stacey episodes with sheridan in and she was so naturally beautiful before she started messing with her face
Yes she was so pretty.
Just saw a clip of a podcast with Julia Davis and Rob Bryson from Gavin and Stacey and Julia looks like she’s had loads of work done too and she looked way better before.

Reactions: 5
Is anybody watching her new series castaways looks like my kind of thing but I don't have paramount 😒

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure Ben Fogle was in the DM yesterday saying he had adhd, it’s like a celebrity bingo in the last 12 months

Reactions: 9
Not just celebs. I’m sick of adult friends paying for ADHD diagnoses as well. I don’t get the need.

Reactions: 7
I did a free trial for paramount so I could watch the castaways and I thought it was ok I know it got panned but it held my attention it got a bit silly but I did enjoy it I do get distracted by Sheridans false teeth though they are too big and fake looking 🤣

Saw Sheridan in her new west end show this week and she was very good. As she's on stage in almost every scene it must be quite a lot, not sure I could do it. Good for her.

Reactions: 4
I must be living under a rock all this time. I was today years old when I found out that Sheridan Smith and James Corden were in a relationship during 'Gavin & Stacey'
How did I not know this?! 😲

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Can someone explain why the DM are out for her blood? Like it's so glaringly obvious they want her to be another celebrity tragedy. I'd get it if she were loathsome or revered as infamous but I don't think she is??

When she did funny girl, they were frothing at the mouth always putting her in the sidebar of shame when she clearly had personal troubles and her father later died soon after.

Last night when the show was announced to close early, it was their top banner. Anyone know why? Who has she made enemies with??!

Reactions: 11