Sheridan Smith

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching four lives on BBC? I believe it was filmed back in 2019, seems to be before she had face work done.

It's very good, really watchable actually. But I do feel she is starting to get typecast in the same 'working class mum' roles.

Reactions: 14
Anyone watching four lives on BBC? I believe it was filmed back in 2019, seems to be before she had face work done.

It's very good, really watchable actually. But I do feel she is starting to get typecast in the same 'working class mum' roles.
Totally agree would love to see her in another "cilla" type role I loved her in that.

Reactions: 3
Only just found this thread. I always liked her in two pints. I went to see Joseph when she was in it, I went because of Jason Donovan I actually didn’t realise she was in it until I bought the program when I arrived at the theatre. Well, I left completely in awe of her, she was amazing and absolutely stole the show and was brilliant with the kids. I was shocked to read after that there was complaints about her behaviour with the kids and her not being professional backstage. It didn’t seem like that to me but obviously I never saw backstage but she didn’t come across as half arsed or not with it completely the opposite. I think she desperately wants to be happy and have a good home life but is damaged enough to keep destroying it or choose blokes that destroy it. I haven’t read all the comments on this thread I just wanted to give my opinion on her. I will watch anything she is in she was great as cilla and in care

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Seen 2 new programs advertised with her as the main character

The Teacher- channel 5. Looked a bit cheap, but a slightly different role which might be interesting?

No Return- itv. She's getting typecast as the tragic mum again! Looked like it's about a son who gets jailed in a foreign prison, not sure if it's based on a true story or not?

She's certainly packed in quite a few acting gigs despite her issues, but I do feel she's taking the soapy, less challenging roles. Maybe she's happy doing these made for TV dramas, but I just feel she has the ability to do something more gritty!

Reactions: 7
Seen 2 new programs advertised with her as the main character

The Teacher- channel 5. Looked a bit cheap, but a slightly different role which might be interesting?

No Return- itv. She's getting typecast as the tragic mum again! Looked like it's about a son who gets jailed in a foreign prison, not sure if it's based on a true story or not?

She's certainly packed in quite a few acting gigs despite her issues, but I do feel she's taking the soapy, less challenging roles. Maybe she's happy doing these made for TV dramas, but I just feel she has the ability to do something more gritty!
All of her recent roles look like they’ve been down before she messed with her face. Will be interesting to see what (if any) roles she gets now.

Reactions: 4
I'm a big fan, but loathed both the teacher and no return. So boring, stale, drawn out. There's no way either would have got commissioned without Sheridan imo.
And the Saturday night thing (can't remember the name) is such a boring cringe fest.
Wtf is going on with her, is she being badly advised with the roles she's choosing or are these the only type of roles she's being offered now?

Reactions: 5
Wtf has happened to her? Those teeth look ridiculous and she has a balloon face 👀 shocked!

This woman is in desperate need of a stylist.
I didn’t see her on TV last night, but I have seen the photos online.
She looks like a drag queen. The pink velour dress looks cheap and static - a supermodel couldn’t carry it off.
She is very attractive, and would look fantastic in well cut clothing and with a good haircut.
Has she always dressed like this? She is ageing herself terribly with that hair and make up.

Just read that she’s been replaced on ‘Starsteuck’ for the next series due to ‘work commitments’. Wonder what’s happening.

Anybody watching her new series on sky comedy?. I quite enjoyed the first episode I must admit I prefer her in really strong dramatic roles where I think she really shines. The best part is it has Mrs Doyle and Father Dougal from Father Ted in it.
Her teeth still look really weird but whatever she did to her face looks better now.

Reactions: 2
She's a brilliant actress but comes across as trouble.

What happened to the incident in which she crashed her car? It was big news when it happened but I don't recall any follow-up about it in the press at all, like someone made sure it was swept under the rug and forgotten about very quickly.

Reactions: 6
She's a brilliant actress but comes across as trouble.

What happened to the incident in which she crashed her car? It was big news when it happened but I don't recall any follow-up about it in the press at all, like someone made sure it was swept under the rug and forgotten about very quickly.
Yes that was hushed up very quickly. Particularly the fact she fled the scene without calling the police suggests she wasn't sober either.

Yes that was hushed up very quickly. Particularly the fact she fled the scene without calling the police suggests she wasn't sober either.
The only other news I found about it was a story from Jan 2022 bleating on about how health she looked while seen for the first time since the crash.

PR team hard at work, most certainly.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think she’s massively overcompensating for something with Billy’s third birthday party? There was a massive list of suppliers she used and some seemed to do very similar things