Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
He is definitely very controlling. And makes out he has loads of money when really he’s just spending his pocket money from Daddy.

I feel for her, she doesn’t seem to have the spark that she used to.
I agree ..and even before she deleted her Insta she just seemed down and not her usual self

Reactions: 2

GoldSilver

VIP Member
I was surprised by the name choice, I think it’s nice though. I thought they would choose a name beginnfin with “S”. I think he calls all the shots though and feel a bit for her.

Paige7

VIP Member
She def thinks a lot of herself - in her post today she starts with although I look glam!! Who says that about them self 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
I’ve seen multiple people on Instagram today breaking the rules (or what’s left of them) 😣
It's insane - I'm in south London and the social distancing has completely gone out the window. I'm fuming. Prepare for a second wave to hit.

• Sad

Esme

VIP Member
She looks seriously down and he’s always in the gym
I don’t follow her as I hate him but this is sad. I think he’s vile and not the best person for her, but I hope she’s ok. Having a baby is hard and I had my mum and husband around a lot in the early days (pre pandemic)

Reactions: 1

Aliceinherpalace

Are her and Sam living in Billi and Andy’s old house? One of her brothers on his insta stories did a drone video and it looked just liked it where they did the gender reveal

whyhellothere83

VIP Member

She was always far too good for him anyway. One of the best looking women to ever be on TOWIE. Up there in the top tier with the likes of Chloe Lewis.
Chloe Lewis?! Really?!

Dontsugarcoatit

Is that including when they split and he was vile to her or after? Just doesn't seem very long that's all, aslong as they're happy tho 😬🤦🏻‍♀️

Fairycake79

I know a baby girl called Abel. Had never heard of it before I met her. On the fence with it as a name but as far a celeb baby names go...it is not awful.