Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I don’t really follow Shelby or know much another her. but just seen her story and I actually feel so sorry for her. She seems quite alone and that partner of hers doesn’t seem that supportive. Hope she’s ok.

Reactions: 7

Drea1984

Chatty Member
He’s an angry man. I bet she will be doing the lot on her own. I can imagine she’s quite subservient.

Reactions: 7

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Sam must be very controlling. And I think Shelby sucks up to his family to try and secure her position. She just doesn’t seem to have any oomph about her anymore.

Reactions: 5

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Anyone follow her (think she is from towie) just done a gender reveal on instagram... with friends and family in background.

Louie123

Seen her at a soft play recently and she just let her brother run around after her kid whilst she just sat and drank coffee looking down her nose at everyone 🙄 ( only just realised she has a thread on here! )

Casperron

VIP Member
Wowwww how many people were at that gathering?😬 Id be a bit more careful if I was carrying a child.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
he probably cheated, and they will have another kid then he will cheat again and they will split up again...

he won't marry you Shelby you're a mug.

rhobh17

VIP Member
I agree ..and even before she deleted her Insta she just seemed down and not her usual self
Here you are! Def missed this. I feel like Shelby is under some weird spell from Sam, also find it concerning she’s binned all of her old mates off and her besties seem to be Billi M and co!